Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

What are you guys shooting these days?

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
It's crazy.. I have a limit, too. How much I'll pay per shot. Luckily my Remington (my favorite toy) is free for now. My dad's storage, which I just cleaned out, was stocked full of 12 gauge ammo. And 22 ammo . My dad had a little dementia in the final couple of years. He went nuts stocking the 12 gauge ammo. Haha..

Your P365 is perfect for concealed. Nice gun.

Nothing wrong with a large store of 12g. It's also super overpriced now. It's also a great survival / prepper round. Hunting and defense.

I love my p365 it put my g43 in the safe.
However, I did have one of the elements in the stock night sights go out and I'm not super happy with sigs response so far. They want the whole slid sent to t jem for 2-4 weeks for a replacement sight. Which IMO is a piss poor answer. Giving up my edc for a month due to their choice of cheap element is not good customer service.
But we'll see if they come around and other then that I like it more then the glock.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Glock 19's his and hers for 2 legged city bears
Glock 20 10mm for Bears in general
44 Ruger Super Blackhawk magnum so I can shoot Buffalo Bores for Bigger Bears up in Montana;)(Smith and Wesson can't take heavy loads of 44 FYI)
.380 Rugers LCP's his and hers for ultra concealed summer time fun at the lake etc.
AR's of different lengths and configurations just for fun and staying ready for BLM and Antifa.
Ruger 10/22's cuz they are a very fine survival rifle and cheap and fast and VERY dependable.
.243 for deer
Old school .410 mag fed bolt action slug rifle for deer.
Remington 870 extended tube breacher 12ga for anything stupid enough to end up on the wrong end of it.
Double barrel very old 12 ga Goose gun I have had since high school cuz it's cool and full of memories.
That is about it at the moment.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
Just got done putting the magazine extension on the 1100. Looks kind of strange. But I still want the capacity. It holds 10 shots total now.

Attachments

• 1100 with extention.jpg
    1100 with extention.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 43
Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I am actually looking at a .45-70 to keep up at the cabin I am right in Grizzly alley up there and we have sign all over the place every year.
The Fish and Game folks these days all have biology degrees and will tell you from the comfort of the office or their truck seat EXACTLY how Grizzlies behave and that you are unlikely to ever get attacked by one.
I have been in the wild with them and they KNOW they are King of the Hill and believe me they go where the fuck they want to.
The 12 ga with slugs is great but if you get a heart or lung shot those fuckers will take 30 seconds to realize that they are dead sometimes.
Hit em in the head with a anvil and they figure it out a lot quicker ;)
This one in it is stainless and the guy is short on cash right now.
.45-70.jpg

Attachments

• 45-70-2.jpg
    45-70-2.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 43
Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Just got done putting the magazine extension on the 1100. Looks kind of strange. But I still want the capacity. It holds 10 shots total now.

I use to have one of those but it was an M1A1 with a folding stock. I believe it was made by General Motors. I had 30 round mags for it. Loved it but someone broke in my house and stole that along with the other guns I owned.

Anyone ever seen one of these? Its a US Springfield Armory model 1898 krag 30-40. Pretty expensive gun.

20171221_145737.jpg

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
I use to have one of those but it was an M1A1 with a folding stock. I believe it was made by General Motors. I had 30 round mags for it. Loved it but someone broke in my house and stole that along with the other guns I owned.

Anyone ever seen one of these? Its a US Springfield Armory model 1898 krag 30-40. Pretty expensive gun.

View attachment 11134

Look like the old gun I used in ROTC. These old guns have so much character. She's a beauty.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
I am actually looking at a .45-70 to keep up at the cabin I am right in Grizzly alley up there and we have sign all over the place every year.
The Fish and Game folks these days all have biology degrees and will tell you from the comfort of the office or their truck seat EXACTLY how Grizzlies behave and that you are unlikely to ever get attacked by one.
I have been in the wild with them and they KNOW they are King of the Hill and believe me they go where the fuck they want to.
The 12 ga with slugs is great but if you get a heart or lung shot those fuckers will take 30 seconds to realize that they are dead sometimes.
Hit em in the head with a anvil and they figure it out a lot quicker ;)
This one in it is stainless and the guy is short on cash right now.View attachment 11132

I got a friend who'd sprout wood if he saw that stainless. Nice.. Not his wood 'nice' but your shotty. Haha..

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
In do Ar10 for distance, AR15s for plinking and target practice, .22 marlin plinking with my daughter, 12 and 20 gage, 20 for home protection, 12 for everything else I want dead..

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
My neighbors grandfather was an engraver for Winchester. I have to pull some of the guns she gave me out of the safe.

Probably have the most rounds for my Enfield .303, well over 1,000 but it hurts like a fuck to shoot too many off.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic