Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

What are you giving up?

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I’ve been cooking like crazy and prepping a lot more meals myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
less restaurants for sure and more staying home and not doing shit but enjoying the back yard...........keep it simple :cool:
Lovie being at home! 3 more month until archery in PA. Go right up back and hunt. I butcher my own deer so it's about 35 lbs of free meat. Normally I get picky but this year, it's lbs over points.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Lovie being at home! 3 more month until archery in PA. Go right up back and hunt. I butcher my own deer so it's about 35 lbs of free meat. Normally I get picky but this year, it's lbs over points.

This is the main reason I’ve wanted to get Into hunting. Stock the freezer

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I will still spend on family vacations; those are priceless memories my young men will have long after I'm gone.

As for coupons, they lost me when they started the E-coupons; technology and I do not make good bed fellows.
I don’t want to confuse anyone, I’m still going on vacations, but 5 big vacations per year and lots of little long weekend getaways adds up. So cutting back is okay.

I

Iron1

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2021
I've given up very little only because I've not much to give up. I spend on the essentials and not much else, it's not a great way to live but it does allow me to weather storms a little easier.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
[mention]GaryG68 [/mention] you giving up anything due to inflation, especially while prepping?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Prices of hookers and blow has been untouched by inflation so.I hear lol

Definitely not going out as much, no need to spend $20 on a burger I can make at home for $5

Rock Diesel

Rock Diesel

Mar 16, 2022
Much less eating out for me. Which is a great thing overall for health, as well as saving me some money.

I did go out to breakfast the other day. It was around $70 bucks for 3 people. That used to be a nice dinner out, but $70 damn dollars for some eggs, pancakes, coffee and an orange juice? This is getting ridiculous.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Much less eating out for me. Which is a great thing overall for health, as well as saving me some money.

I did go out to breakfast the other day. It was around $70 bucks for 3 people. That used to be a nice dinner out, but $70 damn dollars for some eggs, pancakes, coffee and an orange juice? This is getting ridiculous.
Considering they charge $7 for a glass of OJ, yeah, I can see it being $70. Remember 5 years ago when it was around $20-25 dollars for two people for breakfast?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic