Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

What are ye reading?

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Mad props to you DW for reading something deeper than a magazine. I highly recommend you check out the youtube videos of zecharia stichin on the subject of the annumaki and summerians.

I'm currently reading a book by retired airforce colonel L Fletcher Prouty called "The Secret Team". It's about the CIA and how theres a group within the CIA (the secret team) that orchestrates and carries out things like the gulf of tonkin, kennedy assasination and 911. Prouty was in counter intelligence during the Korea and 'Nam areas, ended his career as the liason between the CIA and Pentagon and was in the "know" but was not part of the team. He was a straight shooter so much to the point he was assigned to the south pole 1 month prior to the kennedy assasination just so he wouldn't get in the way. He was portrayed in the movie "JKF" as "MR X" played by donald southerland. He basically says the CIA has been a critical part of all the major civil unrest events for the past 70years and claims none history's major events were spontaneous and all were carefully planned by the secret team.

yes i do know abit about this...and this secert team.....i think its all linked to the new world order....they have complete controll over the goverment which really they are the goverment in a non shady way.....just like 911..one main theory was to cover up billions of dollars that was uncounted for...this plan was carry out by the world order....There is no proff that a plane hit the penagon ...It was impossible taget to hit anyway.not even a top polit could hit that target and for some amateur to hit was way impossible....If they destroyed all records then how could anyone prove money was taken...It was all a cover all....Its all about controll..no one that was working at the penagon that day didnt see any parts of plane laying around..Most said it sounded like a big blast went off....So the answe is why make this up?Why claim that one of the hijack planes hit the penogon?doesnt add up....whats fucked up is that we the peoplethat know better will not stand up against the goverment.we will sit back and let them drag this counrty into the gound....but if we the people did make a stand bet ensure they have camps built up for people that act up.....holding camps for people that make a stink about it...Each person they lets out these sercerts are labeled ...sooner or later they will be rounded up and put away....some have allready...those that dont have such a high profile that people wouldnt know they are missing to began with maybe except for family memebers but nothing that would hit head line news...
yeah i seen the vid on zecharia stichin..hes got a real gip on it...dw

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
One of the best novels i ever read.and i seen the movie first was call.CLAIN OF THE CAVEBEAR....the book was much better then the movie..If u like the history of the cave people then this book is a must read...I have read most of anton layey books..One of his best one called "Satan Speaks"....Its about realizeing that the truth is most the time unwantted or believed to be a lie.In a world so full of shit.It will have your brain expanded in ways u never thought possible...It has a apocalyptic view of society in many ways but with a twist of black humor and it perpetuates all other conventional religions...and even if u dont agree with layey it would be irresponsible not to appreciate the sheer brilliance with which it was spoken in satan speaks..and to mention him having the balls to come out and speak it....Very great read people....Give it try...dw

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
actually I just finished reading Outlaw

AXEMURDERER

AXEMURDERER

MuscleHead
Jan 5, 2011
The newest Blackwater book. Just got into it. Some violent stuff.

N

Nick3d

May 27, 2011
The prince by Machiavelli and Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand are two of my favorites.

W

Wolf

MuscleHead
Dec 25, 2010
Mastering the twister. Adding some new things to my grappling.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
HA, look into Zechariah Sitchin's books. He has detractors but the stuff is mind blowing.

Reading The Asylum, it is about how oil and gas prices work- and guess what, it aint OPEC putting the boots to us, it's commodity traders... Crazy read!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic