What are ye reading?

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Currently: Brother Iron, Sister Steel, Draper
Next: Juiced, Canseco

If u like Mil Books:
Bravo Two Zero, McNab....wanna know what intel ops are really like?

Juiced was fucking awesome. i read the whole thing within 24 hours. couldn't put it down. i'd recommend it to anyone involved or interested in "sports supplementation"

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
mostly ive been studying about the anunnaki history of nibiru and the oldest civilization to mandkind which was the summarians...Which all cultures followed the foot step of the summarians,Even the egyptions..Whats mind boggleing is that considering the summarians were so advanced by then..They didnt crawl before they walked ...They had there own math.they had the solor system figured out ..they had could spell words...they had law and order...How did they become so intelligent?before them history shows the comags which were hardly smart ...Monkey like...somehow or another the dna was altered between the comags and us.Who was able to change the dna?Nibiru is a planet that the summmarains said was where they claim highly intellgent life form was at...There considered them the gods.Now consider the elder gods...They visited earth and claimed they were the ones that altered the dna which made us....They made us to be slaves for them to mine for gold.....anyway,alot of good reading.....Makes u wonder and question our history today......dw

I'm into that stuff too. Can't say I've read a lot of books on it but I def read about it on the net.

Slic.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Tons of good suggestions in here :) I'll be checking out.

Have been reading the wall street journal, and NY times.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
dude, give me a couple titles and authors?
you have sparked my interest...

Most of the information i get is from google...just google summarians...or u can u tube it...so much to read and learn from that..i mean there are books u can order but so much online to learn from ...This information will and has proven to change the history of religon and mankind......The summarians religon was buried intendedly ..U will see for your self once u take a look for yourself..Its mind blowing.It will make u think diff about the world we live in and why would histroy keep this underover...U know why.because it would change the face of religon....Very interesting.Its a five star adventure into the unknow...And the old saying saids...and the truth will set u free...It does more then that my friend...I could go on and on about facts but i perfer people to read it ....Its chilling to the bone.And its the truth...It will have u spell bond...and when u do some research hit me up bro......hell we can start a thread concerning the topic..dw

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
^^^actually googled it yesterday after reading your post and have found an endless amount of info! I read a couple articles and a few "conspiracy theories" so far but I bookmarked a couple specific sites to read more. Good shit man!

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
You should also check out the ancient Greek civilization and the Egyprian civilization. Especially the Greeks. You will discover things that will leave you mesmerized.

DW, i am sure you know about the library of Alexandria. When they burned it (i am not gonna say who) it contained all the knowledge man had gathered, translated into all the known languages.

I firmly believe that before they burn it down, they saved all the papyrus which can now be found in the library of the Vatican in which extremely few have access to and for a very short period of time. Anyway, that's another subject.

I want to conclude that the history as we know it today probably has nothing to do with the real history which we will never get to find/learn.

Regarding books now, i can't tell you titles because i live in Greece, but mostly i read about politics, cultures, religions, civilizations, history, secret societies, anything that has to do with the NWO and the rewriting of history and more. I don't read about bodybuilding that much anymore.

Very good thread indeed. Starting it was a good idea! :)
Its very important for u if u havent to do some research on the summarians....These people was the first recorded history we have today.Most of the egyprain civilization was infulence by the smmarians...Same gods .same math....same religon............U see my main question is this...now the summarians claim there was a 9th planet they call nibiru..In there scibs on the walls they have a solar system with 9 planets....Now realize they didnt have telescops back then...anyway,they claim that the gods live on this planet....also some scibs was made by the summarians on rock walls that showed a spacecraft with alines rideing on top of it...This expalins the gods from the planet nibiru that the summarians was talking about...How did these people become so advanced?....How did they even know about space crafts....these people was smart.....We today use the same solar sytem as the summarians...they claim that the aliens made us as slaves to dig for gold in mines...there is alot of the summarians histroy yet discovered,,..most of the summarians history is found by the medditerranean sea in the west to the taurus mountains in turkey and as far as central iran..They have yet discover around 1000 sites left by the summarians....Its so vast bro.im just trying to cram everthing in at one time...Its a must read about our history..Plus it gives u a grip about old babylonian....During that time and error that for a fact the elder gods/gods from the summarians was buried and burned...The people of babylonian was destroyed and so was the oldest relgion buried along side with babylonian....however,most of the old testemant in the bible was copyed form the summarains...the great flood...the tree of life in the garden...but it was twisted by those that written the bible...Man there is so many links to touch base...just google it..or even u tube has alot of good vids concerning this topic....Im sure u will be very interested...and it possible to change your mind and views about what histroy is now and why the cover up...so much to learn....dw

Last edited:
Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I'm more of a research based reader. I like to read multiple articles on a certain subject to see how information an dbias has changed over the years. I am specifically fascinated with the human body and how it works. Just understanding the very basics of how steroids work once they enter your body is a shit ton of reading. One thing I just recently read (courtesy of Doc Scally) is this powerpoint on Receptor Theory...

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&sqi=2&ved=0CBgQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.med.nyu.edu%2Fpharmacology%2Fassets%2FLevy2003.ppt&rct=j&q=receptor%20theory%20powerpoint&ei=FRSNTeS5NIm4sAOQ9q2LCQ&usg=AFQjCNEZfZzbh532yFUEcRew-yHM9Q39og
(you have to click the link and make sure your popup blocker is OFF to open the file)

It's amazing what the human body can do. I have no interest in being a doctor, but am just fascinated by this sort of thing. There is not a ton of useful research for us gearheads, but I think if you can understand the basic inner workings of the body (especially receptor theory) then you can run a better cycle.

W

Wolf

MuscleHead
Dec 25, 2010
I've been waiting on the library to see if they will go out and purchase a skeletal muscle book.

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
Keep meaning to read some Malcolm Gladwell starting with The Tipping Point. My ADD ass needs the audio version. :)

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
mostly ive been studying about the anunnaki history of nibiru and the oldest civilization to mandkind which was the summarians...Which all cultures followed the foot step of the summarians,Even the egyptions..

Mad props to you DW for reading something deeper than a magazine. I highly recommend you check out the youtube videos of zecharia stichin on the subject of the annumaki and summerians.

I'm currently reading a book by retired airforce colonel L Fletcher Prouty called "The Secret Team". It's about the CIA and how theres a group within the CIA (the secret team) that orchestrates and carries out things like the gulf of tonkin, kennedy assasination and 911. Prouty was in counter intelligence during the Korea and 'Nam areas, ended his career as the liason between the CIA and Pentagon and was in the "know" but was not part of the team. He was a straight shooter so much to the point he was assigned to the south pole 1 month prior to the kennedy assasination just so he wouldn't get in the way. He was portrayed in the movie "JKF" as "MR X" played by donald southerland. He basically says the CIA has been a critical part of all the major civil unrest events for the past 70years and claims none history's major events were spontaneous and all were carefully planned by the secret team.

Last edited:
S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
i like anything by ann rand. anthem, atlash shrugged...both great books. i also love anything historical or war related. currently, reading a 365 day devotional and a book about learning your wife,,,

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic