cruising once again

S

sully169

Oct 12, 2010
750 mg Test Undeconate every 3 months
100mg Deca / wk
4iu HGH EOD
30mcg IGF-1 Lr3 on the GH off days
Ive been thinking about swapping Deca instead of anavar I used this last blast and going with :
300-400mg Test weekly
100-200mg Deca Weekly
3 ius of growth daily

On TRT of 150mg/wk

Im looking to put on some lean muscle with a slight calorie deficit

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
Back to 500 test c a week. 25mg proviron/day. was going to run injectable tbol but the crystals won't boil/bake out. sucks.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Right now
500 test
400 masteron
100 Tren eod
25mg dbol before work outs
2 iu GH daily

‘take a month break then
Test 500
Npp 100 mg eod
Anavar 50mg day
Proviron 50mg day

Man that first stack minus the GH is one of my favorite stacks ever ran. God I miss that. And I say minus GH because I’ve never ran it. Makes me want to jump back on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Man that first stack minus the GH is one of my favorite stacks ever ran. God I miss that. And I say minus GH because I’ve never ran it. Makes me want to jump back on that.

Made the most progress ever running that stack… I noticed my knees started asking after a while, I figured out its the Masteron that made me knees hurt…
You should try it, and add the GH, I think it really helps with staying lean and putting on size

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Made the most progress ever running that stack… I noticed my knees started asking after a while, I figured out its the Masteron that made me knees hurt…
You should try it, and add the GH, I think it really helps with staying lean and putting on size

I’d love to man. I really don’t know a whole lot about using GH. I never got into it or used it. It’s intimidated me somewhat lol and it’s not the cheapest. But I’d love to give it a shot.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
I’d love to man. I really don’t know a whole lot about using GH. I never got into it or used it. It’s intimidated me somewhat lol and it’s not the cheapest. But I’d love to give it a shot.

Pretty simple really…. 2 iu with breakfast, and 2 iu after work out (usually evening work out) with your post work out meal, mine is 2 rice cakes, with 2 tables spoons jam of your liking and 2 scoops isolate protein of your choice, right after work out, to take advantage of the natural insulin spike from the rice cakes and jam, Then 2. Hours after work out have a real meal usually protein and a carb, like 10 oz chicken and 250grams rice (this is obviously bulk season meal)

You dont need a shit ton of GH for it to work, and. You dont want sides from the GH either… hit me up if you want more info…

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic