Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

what A.I is better?

DEE151

DEE151

Dec 17, 2010
hey guys I need some help on choosing the right A.I and which one do U guys prefer?
my 2 choices are Aromasin and Arimidex what are the difference between these to?

my cycle I will be doing this with is deca test tbol. 15wk cycle it will be.
and what exactly do they do? i have done 6 cycle and I have never use an a.i but since I will be doing a 15wk cycle and it will be high dosing I just want to have this on hand but I need some one to explain these 2 to me.

DEE151

DEE151

Dec 17, 2010
so Aromasin i was reading that it can control acne? this is what I copy from it's profile.

wanting to avoid estrogen related side effects such as gyno, acne, or water-retention brought on by aromatizing steroids.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Aromasin won't screw with you choles levels like the others nor kill igf levels.
may help the acne a bit to.

AXEMURDERER

AXEMURDERER

MuscleHead
Jan 5, 2011
If you can get your hands on it, aromasin is my personal preference. Although I do tend to get andro related sides, my blood lipids are significantly better (at least according to my periodic bloodwork) when using Aromasin vs other suicides.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
If you can get your hands on it, aromasin is my personal preference. Although I do tend to get andro related sides....

What type of andro sides, if you don't mind me asking? I've used adex for years, and just bought a good bit of aromasin, and was planning on using it going forward.

DEE151

DEE151

Dec 17, 2010
Aromasin won't screw with you choles levels like the others nor kill igf levels.
may help the acne a bit to.

If you can get your hands on it, aromasin is my personal preference. Although I do tend to get andro related sides, my blood lipids are significantly better (at least according to my periodic bloodwork) when using Aromasin vs other suicides.

Aromasin it is. yes i can get my hands on it. now stated above like i said befor I have never use an A.I but i want to have it on hand. so wen should i use it? if signs of bloating or gyno then i will use it at 12.5mg but for how long and how many days? now how about nolva just incase gyno comes in? do i use nolva and aromasin to? or one or the other? i am just a lil confues about it.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Aromasin it is. yes i can get my hands on it. now stated above like i said befor I have never use an A.I but i want to have it on hand. so wen should i use it? if signs of bloating or gyno then i will use it at 12.5mg but for how long and how many days? now how about nolva just incase gyno comes in? do i use nolva and aromasin to? or one or the other? i am just a lil confues about it.

I would use it from the begining, why wait for sides to show? aromasin will help to keep shbg levels down for more free active hormone in your body. It won't completely supress estrogen if your worried about that. Nolva on hand incase you've had gyno problems in the past but the aromasin should keep this from happening.

DEE151

DEE151

Dec 17, 2010
I would use it from the begining, why wait for sides to show? aromasin will help to keep shbg levels down for more free active hormone in your body. It won't completely supress estrogen if your worried about that. Nolva on hand incase you've had gyno problems in the past but the aromasin should keep this from happening.

cool thanks SHINE.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Aromasin should be enough to stop the gyno. Also, it's got a longer half-life than arimidex so you can dose it E3D without a problem. Letro should only be considered as a "pre-existing" gyno blaster. Shit works wonders to shrink pellets behind your nipples. I had a little ball of gyno awhile back and it shrunk to almost gone 2 days after dosing some Letro. Don't use Nolva on cycle...it significantly lowers IGF-1 levels and does not interact well with Deca (increases sides associated with steroids with an affinity to bind to the progesterone receptor). Nolva is ok to use for PCT though. Although, I've thought more and more about running a mid-level dose of IGF-1LR3 during PCT to combat the effects. Something you may want to think about as well.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic