Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

What a bout Snapchat, Instagram,

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Do you guys use these programs, at all, Im looking for some more folkes to follow, and chat with,
Anyone willing to post up your IG or SC user accounts so we can add them to our other accounts...

or is that an idiot idea.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
When I was talking Instagram, the Last thing you wanted was your picture snapped

htu

htu

Jan 15, 2012
I am on IG all the time. It would be awesome if you follow me and i'll follow back - @EgoKillerClothing

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
checked out your store... nice I need some new gym wear, my other shit is getting a little tight.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
No Inst-this or Snap-that; hell I don't ever have a FaceBook account. The only tweets I want to hear are the real ones as I'm peacefully sitting on my back deck smoking a fine stink stick.

#grumpoldman

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
I like insta a lot. Not a,fan of snapchat and Facebook is just facebook. I have it and use it to keep up with people but it's relatively annoying.

StanG

StanG

Aug 23, 2012
I know nothing about snap chat at all. Heck I just was considering instagram but thats how I am. For example I was still on myspace when facebook had pretty much made it obsolete. My daughter could probably teach me about it, she is on it all the time.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic