Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

What’s everyone’s hobbies?

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I have a home with a lawn which means there's always something to do, father of an 11 year old, active freemason, MLB fan. At times I will make wine, trap shoot or plink with handguns, do some woodworking, travel to sightsee. Sorta kinda planning on finishing a basement room into a second living room.

Reactions: CFM
R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
NEVER played, do not understand its appeal.

Reactions: CFM
DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Its like walking in the park chasing a little white ball. Its the closest I get to nature a lot of the time (not that I go often).

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Lots of hobbies.

Beer, whiskey, and scotch collection and tastings.

Main Hobby is Photography, like getting out hiking and taking cool scenery shots.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
How the fuck do you hit a golf ball straight with your shoulder/chest span? Has been my problem for the longest time but I dont golf that often.

Grew up golfing. Was scratch for a couple years. Played college golf once upon a time for a small NAIA school. So the swing was there all along.

But when I was 320, it was wicked abbreviated.

Now that I’m back down to 240-250, I’m back to single digit handicap and the swing looks normal.

I don’t think you can ever duplicate the effect that growing up playing a sport has on the formation and functionality of how you use your muscles. I don’t know if that made sense the way I meant, but no matter how much t-spine and mid-thoracic stretching you do, no matter how much yoga or whatever else, I don’t think you’ll be able to swing the way I can with the build we have.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Lots of hobbies.

Beer, whiskey, and scotch collection and tastings.

Main Hobby is Photography, like getting out hiking and taking cool scenery shots.

Photography would be a cool hobby!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Makes sense @SAD didnt play much golf growing up in NYC.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
still teaching these sorry arse cry babies how to bust a door down aka Close Quarter Battle
hostage rescue / room clearing/military krav

and still keep my civilian Krav center open at home with my little Bro

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic