Latest Member
mayast_samana
What's New?

What’s everyone’s hobbies?

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
So....bodybuilding is my 1st priority hobby as of late.

I once had a hobby of being a Jeep Girl. Still am...meaning i have the jeeps. But don't do wheeling any longer. Kinda sad, because its so freeing and all. So I have a 00' TJ, w/4.5" lift and 33" tires in my driveway that I gave away to my nephew as a 16th bday present that he has yet to pick up lol. Now my DD (daily driver) is a Jeep Grand Cherokee or the Dodge Ram 1500 we have.

I want a Harley Davidson hobby so bad. To get my own bike and all. That is on my list still. Speaking of which I should prioritize that puppy and get one this year!
he better come get it---my truck needs more room

I would say rubbing Bova feet is a hobby but she uses the whip so its more work like

M

musto

Oct 14, 2018
Aside from weighing myself every 15 minutes (LOL kidding... or not :p),I'm fond of doing a bit of marketing plans for family and friends. I say this is a hobby because I ain't a professional.. just a cool dude helping out. Recently been approached by some local business wanting some sort of an SMS marketing plan (yup, there's such a thing: https://www.jooksms.com/blog/valuable-sms-marketing-tips-for-small-businesses-2-673/). They operate in a small town so everyone knows everyone, no need for all the huge marketing plots online.

So I'm thinking I'd probably get a few bucks from this hobby. Or maybe not for this first gig. We'll see.

CFM

CFM

National Older Americans Month Chairman
Mar 18, 2012
Painted, trim and bumpers going on now. Next off to get the seats reupholstered and new top. Pretty Plain Jane, power window/ convertible. All Wildcats of this year come with bucket seats, console, floor shift and tach. Completely rebuilt 401 nailhead. I found the correct pop trunk option for 63, it consists of a vacuum pump in the glove box, added a fan shroud from a AC car and having road wheels re-chromed. Although the hubcaps are originalk and correct I love the Buick Ralley Wheels with the cat head center caps.....monsoon approved.

Attachments

Last edited:
Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Painted, trim and bumpers going on now. Next off to get the seats reupholstered and new top. Pretty Plain Jane, power window/ convertible. All Wildcats of this year come with bucket seats, console, floor shift and tach. Completely rebuilt 401 nailhead. I found the correct pop trunk option for 63, it consists of a vacuum pump in the glove box, added a fan shroud from a AC car and having road wheels re-chromed. Although the hubcaps are originalk and correct I love the Buick Ralley Wheels with the cat head center caps.....monsoon approved.

Very nice!! You are a patient man!

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
1. Strongman, 2. started collecting guns about a year and a half ago and my goal is to get out shooting more, and 3. a tree business removing problem trees in summer and logging in the winter (it's a side business so I count it as a hobby).

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
1. Strongman, 2. started collecting guns about a year and a half ago and my goal is to get out shooting more, and 3. a tree business removing problem trees in summer and logging in the winter (it's a side business so I count it as a hobby).
You had me at guns!!! Lol

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Almost forgot to post this..

Johnny Manziel signed my $100 bill. Just got it back..

And once Floyd Mayweather Jr. does another signing, Im going to have him sign a $100 bill too. LOL

Attachments