RalfKelleh
What's New?

What’s everyone’s hobbies?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Collect scotch, bourbon and cellar age fine beers. Oh, and now own a bodybuilding forum that I need to figure out :)
Also coach little league baseball and some football.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Golf, lift, jerk off, cook, home improvement, beat it, karaoke, ride motorcycle, tug one out, light carpentry.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
How the fuck do you hit a golf ball straight with your shoulder/chest span? Has been my problem for the longest time but I dont golf that often.

Reactions: SAD
R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
One would think all that monkey-spanking could get risky with wide shoulders too if you develop too much torque.

Reactions: SAD
Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Collect scotch, bourbon and cellar age fine beers. Oh, and now own a bodybuilding forum that I need to figure out :)
Also coach little league baseball and some football.

The beers sound interesting. I wouldn’t mind trying some of those. I think I’ll pass on the bourbon & scotch though.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Golf, lift, jerk off, cook, home improvement, beat it, karaoke, ride motorcycle, tug one out, light carpentry.

You sound like you’re a busy guy! I guess Jergens is your bff?!

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
How the fuck do you hit a golf ball straight with your shoulder/chest span? Has been my problem for the longest time but I dont golf that often.

Interested in hearing what your favorite bourbons are. I'll drink just about any of them, but my favorite is Booker's. Going down to Louisville with my wife and my buddy and his wife and doing the Bourbon Trail this weekend.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Since back in school, I haven't had time for anything except for school, work, and training. Used to be an avid angler. Grew up on lakes and fished for trophy largemouth bass. Now, my boats just sit docked and I haven't wet a line in over a year.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Since back in school, I haven't had time for anything except for school, work, and training. Used to be an avid angler. Grew up on lakes and fished for trophy largemouth bass. Now, my boats just sit docked and I haven't wet a line in over a year.

That’s no good!! I use to fish often as a kid but then that adult thing kicked in & man a lot of things disaappeared.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Fine cigars
Classic cars
Eat, lift, sleep
Ride my 12 second bagger
I do all my own work on bikes, cars, mowers, house, yards, etc. Always something to maintain, fix or modify.

I wish I was more mechanically inclined. My dad was never into turning a wrench so I never really got into it. Sure could come in handy as an adult though!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic