Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

What’s your favorite lean bulk?

creekrat

creekrat

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2012
So I just popped my tren cherry and mad what I feel was some pretty solid progress. This is what I ran:
TRT test 200mg ew
Weeks 1-10 tren ace 300mg ew
Weeks 5-10 var 50mg ed

All in I put on 10-12lbs(we’ll see how much of that I keep) and dropped bf. Sitting right at 220 and just under 15%.

Now here is what I’m wanting to do. This time next year I would like to be 230-235 and 10-12%. I know that’s pretty lofty but I feel it’s doable. I’m looking to do another blast in the fall and then another in the spring. What has been your favorite all time lean bulk? Reason I’m wanting to do it this way is I’d like to stay lean and I don’t mind taking things a little slower and would rather continually and gradually gain than blow up and have to cut and lose a lot of that.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
So I just popped my tren cherry and mad what I feel was some pretty solid progress. This is what I ran:
TRT test 200mg ew
Weeks 1-10 tren ace 300mg ew
Weeks 5-10 var 50mg ed

All in I put on 10-12lbs(we’ll see how much of that I keep) and dropped bf. Sitting right at 220 and just under 15%.

Now here is what I’m wanting to do. This time next year I would like to be 230-235 and 10-12%. I know that’s pretty lofty but I feel it’s doable. I’m looking to do another blast in the fall and then another in the spring. What has been your favorite all time lean bulk? Reason I’m wanting to do it this way is I’d like to stay lean and I don’t mind taking things a little slower and would rather continually and gradually gain than blow up and have to cut and lose a lot of that.

Cool deal @CR; how y’all are you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

creekrat

creekrat

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2012
So I think I may have changed course a little bit. To get to my goal I think I will need to look at mainly adding overall mass this late summer/fall and then do more of a recomp with Test/Tren/Mast/Var next spring.

So for this fall i was thinking more along the lines of Test(TRT)/Deca/Dbol. I was thinking of 16-18 weeks of the deca. Now herein lies my other question. Would it be feasible to run dbol the first and last 5 weeks or so? That would be 5 on/8 off/5 on if I ran the deca at 18 weeks.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Your going to have to throw the lean bulk Idea out , just my opinion. Eat, train, and eat again, clean Whole Foods, be consistent in your food and training. Then next year when your done growing. Do a cut cycle and show the results. I’m pretty sure most of the pro’s bulk and mean it, when they do. To grow...

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Test/deca/dbol was definitely my best run yet, yes I got fluffy but the gains stayed once bloat was gone. What were you looking at for dosages, with trt for test I imagine the deca will be very low dose? I've been cruising at 300test/150deca for a few months now since my surgery and bloods have come back fine, also haven't been able to lift and have kept my size

creekrat

creekrat

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2012
I haven’t determined any dosages as of yet but I could bump my test up. Deca I was thinking 600-800 ew. I know that may seem a little aggressive but this blast will be solely for pure mass. And unless anyone has info or experience to the contrary I’d probably do the dbol on the front and back ends of a 16-18 week blast.

I will have to eat like a madman for sure.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
You'll want to eat like a madman, no forcing needed with that cycle. I've personally found to keep my test above, or atleast at, deca dose. Deca dick is real lol

creekrat

creekrat

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2012
I also considered throwing in some mast for the sexual sides. Deck dick counteracted by mast boners

Reactions: 5.0
creekrat

creekrat

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2012
After some consideration I have settled on 18-20 weeks of 200 test /400 deca. I will also be running an oral for 5-6 weeks at the front and rear. I just need to nail down which one or combination I want to run. Trying to keep doses at a minimum for the necessary result.

As of now I’m sitting at 225-230 and right at or under 15%. Goal is 230-235 and 10-12% next summer. I will cut in the spring with test/tren/mast/var

thegodofwisdom666

thegodofwisdom666

Apr 18, 2021
So I think I may have changed course a little bit. To get to my goal I think I will need to look at mainly adding overall mass this late summer/fall and then do more of a recomp with Test/Tren/Mast/Var next spring.

So for this fall i was thinking more along the lines of Test(TRT)/Deca/Dbol. I was thinking of 16-18 weeks of the deca. Now herein lies my other question. Would it be feasible to run dbol the first and last 5 weeks or so? That would be 5 on/8 off/5 on if I ran the deca at 18 weeks.
D bol is usually used at the beginning to kick start the cycle like Anadrol. However the Testosterone Dr guy on YouTube said EQ/boldene are the same things except the Alpha 17 that's in D Bol and whatever it was that was in EQ.
Me personally I like running d bol from 1-8 weeks at the beginning of my cycle. Some people prefer Anadrol, not me I love D Bol.
Good luck hope this was helpful. If you decide to use EQ run it at least 500-700 mg.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic