Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Westward Pharmaceutical Corp Questions

Sep 11, 2012
This company makes test cyp as well as other pharmaceuticals. The test cyp is made in the same exact spot that Watson test cyp is. The bottles and labels are almost exact. Anyways has anyone used them or gotten it from the pharmacies in the states for hrt? My reason for asking is I came across a lifetime supply if I want it. Feedback is appreciated. Thanks peeps. Later

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
I've never used this brand but if it's truly pharm grade test made in the US, it will be good stuff.

You say you are getting a lifetime supply but at what weekly dose? 100 mg per week??

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
how about sharing so you only have half a lifetime supply?...;)...........just sayin'

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
This company makes test cyp as well as other pharmaceuticals. The test cyp is made in the same exact spot that Watson test cyp is. The bottles and labels are almost exact. Anyways has anyone used them or gotten it from the pharmacies in the states for hrt? My reason for asking is I came across a lifetime supply if I want it. Feedback is appreciated. Thanks peeps. Later

Wow. A lifetime supply? What does that actually mean? Are you the heir to this pharm? That's like "old money" stuff, right?

Sep 11, 2012
The company that makes Watson is the same company that makes Westward and if you look at your Watson bottles that you get from the pharmacies here in the states Watson is not made in the U.S. rather it is made in Portugal. HAHA and no I'm not an heir to the pharm. That cracked me up. I just out of sheer luck fell into the supply. I can't get into details on that for obvious reasons. What it means as far as lifetime is I can take as much as I want and the supply will always be there. I just find it weird that I've seen and used several Watson bottles but not the Westward and they are damn near identical and made at the same place.

Hey Regular thanks for that sight brother I'll check that out.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Watson is probably compounding for westward. Lots of compounding facilities all over usa.

Sep 11, 2012
Watson is probably compounding for westward. Lots of compounding facilities all over usa.

No doubt there are a ton of compounding facilities in the states I've used a handful of different ones for hrt that the hrt company had made here in the states. The Wesward is almost identical to the Watson I mean at a glance you'd think it's Watson. I'm gonna give it a whirl and see how it works and give feedback. So far no one has shared personal experience with it so we'll see.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
yup
-----------------------

When I got on HRT I was expecting some Watson, Geofman , Bayer. When I opened the package I was scratching my head thinking who in the hell is this, I got scammed!? lol It was a compounding facility, and very good

A

Account Removed - 1

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
Anyone else get a feeling this guy is just trying to solicit members?

Sep 11, 2012
Anyone else get a feeling this guy is just trying to solicit members?

Really????? First of all I have a wife and three daughters that depend on me to stay out of prison rather than going for selling aas. Second I've been making over six figures since I was 25, I don't need the ****ing money. Third I had a legitimate question about a pharmaceutical company that I came across and fourth if you got nothing better to do with your time than start shit on a forum then you need to get a life.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic