What's New?

Wesley VS Alpha gainz TD Stano

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Final Day
Day 32

Yesterday was the full extent of the log and I am all done :) I did workout the past few days didn't have time to post those sessions, but will post my last workout yesterday :)

Chest, Biceps, Triceps

Tricep Cable Pushdowns

50x20
70x20
100x20
120x20

Bicep Curls (supinated) dumbells listed per hand

25x10
35x10
45x10
55x10

Incline Bench Press
135x10
135x10
225x10
315x10
405x1

Old video footage of me hitting 405 incline.

Past Incline PR's= 425x1 @205lbs,
455x1@ 215lbs.

Once my pec fully heals, I will be aiming to beat this 455 which won't be simple ;)
[VIDEO]
[/VIDEO]

Kickbacks
15x20
20x20
25x20

Ez Bar Curls
50x20
60x20

Ran out of time..called it a day. Onto my final review

FINAL REVIEW OF TD STANO

Strength Slightly improved for sure. Definitely was best when I did 2-300mgs about an hour prior to working out.
Muscle Hardness Improved for fact. One of the best parts of Epiandro/stano products. Muscle Hardening is excellent on this product.
Size Small lean gains. Not sure weight wise, but Im definitely harder and slightly bigger. I usually can add 2-3lbs of muscle on Epiandro in a month. Might not sound like alot, but it truly is.
Endurance Really tough to say, didn't do much cardio. Did not notice any deficiencies in current endurance.
Cardio Function Again, stayed the same, didn't really see it improved or decrease
Vascularity Improved for sure. More veins and I am leaner.
Aggression Honestly this version of epiandro made me less aggressive then other epiandros. Still felt it when I applied 2-300mgs at once, but wasn't angry!
Anger No anger on this at 4-500mgs. Which is odd. On pretty much every other epiandro compound I get anger at that dosage. TD stano and Randro are the only two I have no anger.
Depression None
Overall Mood Mood improved. Feel good on this!
Acne I had a tiny bit on my shoulders. I think it was the salvo I would apply, then I would work out and sweat and not shower immediately after working out. I would potentially think this was the reason. Not the compound giving me acne.
Oily Skin No oily skin. Although the skin where you apply it can be a bit greasy for a few hours afterward.
Changes in mood/temperment Improved mood
Aggression in the Gym Small improvements, best seen at 2-300mgs pre workout
How this effects Sex Improves sex, because libido is better, erection quality improved :)
Sex Drive Increased libido for sure
Any sexually related issues Only positive improvements and erections more often
Nightmares A few this month, not sure if they are related?
Night Sweats none
Any conversion to gyno/pre-gyno none, if anything epiandro tightens up pregyno
liver or kidney issues none known but I did not get labs
Hair thinning none, but I am also using Nizoral 2% shampoo several times per day to prevent this
Hair Darkening Yes for sure, hair on head and face is way darker
Hair growth Yes, alot of hair growth on this. All over too. See increases in head hair, facial hair, back, chest and stomach. This is normal for me on this compound.

Overall, how do I rate this product? Awesome. Very very good stano/epiandro product. I get alot of people asking me how I compare this to IML Super Epi Andro..and I think this is a fair question since I genuinely find that version to be one of the best. And since I do rep for IML, I think it is fair to give my thoughts. I think this product is every bit as good. Top of the line product here. What I will say, is a few things. On IML epiandro, I get angry at 400+mgs. I also get a bit more thermogenesis and fat loss. I am wondering if this is the piperine and DHB making this happen. On the contrary, with TD stano, I don't get heartburn. On IML epiandro I can get heartburn very often..again, I wonder if it is the Piperine. Next we know that TD is going to give a higher % of absorption. With IML we have the convenience of capsules and not applying TD. So they both have minor characteristics that vary but overall they are both interchangeably just as good imo.

Point of this all is, Alpha Gainz TD Stano was awesome. I highly recommend it. It varies from other Epiandro/stano's I have used, but I will stand by the fact this is a very good version. I am happy I ran it, as my physique is summer ready. Thanks again to Rob @ SoCal, Alpha Gainz, Nostrum and all the awesome members who supported me during this run.

Onto my next phase...and I'm thinking it's time to give this Rad140 a shot. I have never run it before.

Thanks everyone!!

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Thanks HM, much appreciated!!!!!!!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic