Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Wendy's

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
I heard their chicken sandwich were good, or was it popeyes? Apparently a stabbing incident over cutting lines when they first came out.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I heard their chicken sandwich were good, or was it popeyes? Apparently a stabbing incident over cutting lines when they first came out.
Yea lol that was Popeyes. I can't believe someone stabbing another over a chicken sandwich.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
I haven’t eaten any of that stuff in 20+ years. It was trash then, and now who knows what it is anymore.

Im with ya brother.. I don't eat Wendys, McDonald's, BK, or Taco Bell. It sounds like a big belly ache.. lol

Only fast food I eat is usually just chic fila. At least I know I am getting and eating real chicken.. But still expensive to eat..
2 spicy chic, fries, Ice t, and a cookie is like $16. They have good breakfast sandwiches too.. eggwhite/chic grill is awesome.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Im with ya brother.. I don't eat Wendys, McDonald's, BK, or Taco Bell. It sounds like a big belly ache.. lol

Only fast food I eat is usually just chic fila. At least I know I am getting and eating real chicken.. But still expensive to eat..
2 spicy chic, fries, Ice t, and a cookie is like $16. They have good breakfast sandwiches too.. eggwhite/chic grill is awesome.
Right. It’s scary what could be in it.

I am with ya on Chick Fil A. I do miss it. Haven’t been there in a while. I loved the breakfast biscuits, but whenever I went, I got 2 with extra pickles. I was good staying away from fries. Even though waffle fries are delicious.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Wendy's used to have some of the best chicken sandwiches backm in the 90's.....before the chicken sandwich 2.0 craze came about recently, lol. They weren't as good as the ones we have everywhere now, but back then, along with KFC, they were some of the best. I used to get their spicy chicken sandwiches back then. But yea, Chick-Fil-A and Popeyes, et al are way better now, and a whole different level.

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
Ate a double from Wendy's few weeks back. Couldn't get the grease off around my mouth with napkins . Had to wash my face.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I've ate a few Culver's and the hamburger DOES NOT TASTE like hamburger!...So, I just get the shrimp or fish now but at times can't help thinking that those are faked!!!...

2ndWave

Nov 16, 2020
I haven't eaten in any of those fast food places for 25 or 30 years -- with the exception of Panera's. Wendys, McD, etc -- when I researched what they load up their "meat" with, it sent me running. And the same goes for their so-called meat substitutes (Beyond Meat, etc). All the chemicals they add cause major disruptions in our hormones. I'm disrupted enough already, without adding to it.

C

Cat55

Jun 14, 2022
The prices jumped up drastically. The food is okay, nothing special. I personally would not recommend Wendys. I go for something like chick fil or a local mom and pa place.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
Has anyone eaten here lately? I got a triple and double cheeseburger and 12 nuggets for 23.50 the other day no fries drink etc. The patties were huge for these days but after eating it was kinda disgusted. They must be cutting the beef out with something else. Literally zero taste to the patties and was still hungry. I couldn't get past the triple as it left me a bit nauseous.

That sucks. Wendy's used to be better than the rest back in the day. I used to love their chili. For fast food chili it was pretty good. Also used to love the option to get a baked potato. Maybe dump the chili on top.

Luckily I haven't had to do the fast food burgers in a while, I have a kick ass mom and pop burger joint a mile away.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
That sucks. Wendy's used to be better than the rest back in the day. I used to love their chili. For fast food chili it was pretty good. Also used to love the option to get a baked potato. Maybe dump the chili on top.

Luckily I haven't had to do the fast food burgers in a while, I have a kick ass mom and pop burger joint a mile away.
I used to kill some Wendy's back in the late 1990s was almost next door to my gym. 2 grilled chicken sandwiches plain baked potatoe and like you said chili on top. We would all blast the hell out our bodies so Wendy's could be loaded.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic