Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Wendy's

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Has anyone eaten here lately? I got a triple and double cheeseburger and 12 nuggets for 23.50 the other day no fries drink etc. The patties were huge for these days but after eating it was kinda disgusted. They must be cutting the beef out with something else. Literally zero taste to the patties and was still hungry. I couldn't get past the triple as it left me a bit nauseous.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Coworker just got back from lunch at BK and meals were $13-$18!

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
i havent had either lately thank GOD!

but i used to love a triple 1/4 from wendys,fries and Frosty!

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Man, I used to love Wnedy's, they were awesome. Remember back when they had the $0.99 Double Stacks?

I have not ate there in a few years, and they were super expensive. It seemed as if the burgers had also got smaller too. Like they used to have those $0.99 Junior Bacon Cheeseburgers that were awesome. When I got them a few years ago, it was literally 2 bites and they were done, and they were like $2-3!

I'm not sure what they are like now though.

I miss the frosties, chili, and their fries were good back in the day too. Gdamn, i'm craving this now, hahaha!

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I ate at Whataburger and Raising Canes while on vacation in March. Other than that, the last time I had fast food was May 2021. I just can't do it anymore.

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
I didn't have a lunch prepared like a month ago and figured a Biggie Bag with a double stack would meet my protein requirements well enough, I was disappointed. The Baconator was still awesome last I tried it. A McDonald's triple cheeseburger is 30 grams of protein and $2.59 so I work it in on occasion but I think I figured out now to stop, because it gets me nauseous.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Has anyone eaten here lately? I got a triple and double cheeseburger and 12 nuggets for 23.50 the other day no fries drink etc. The patties were huge for these days but after eating it was kinda disgusted. They must be cutting the beef out with something else. Literally zero taste to the patties and was still hungry. I couldn't get past the triple as it left me a bit nauseous.
Man I would LOVE to be a recipient on your life insurance!!

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Man I would LOVE to be a recipient on your life insurance!!
Whatcha mean? The double was for me wife and she wouldn't eat it. LOL.
I eat around 1 fast food meal a month. But prices and quality will drop to zero.

Rock Diesel

Rock Diesel

Mar 16, 2022
I haven't eaten fast food in a while. Last time I tried it, I felt the same thing. Seemed like there was something off about the meat and whole meal. I remember fast food burgers when I was kid. They were great, pure beef old school hamburgers. Now it's like some sort of science experiment on how can we save the most money and still have this taste somewhat like beef.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic