Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Well, it's Friday and that means I start the DNP!

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
285, not doing well with these third shift 12s 5- 6 days a week plus outside of work responsibilities. I have stopped the DNP because I just won't be able to hang with it and not get people asking questions.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
That sucks man, I wish it worked for you. I have been on 5 days a week 2 off for about 4 weeks now, and Ive lost inches in my waste and all over. It’s working nicely for me, with low sides at 300 a day. Was going to bump it to 400 but decided why? If 300 is working more is not always better.

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
That sucks man, I wish it worked for you. I have been on 5 days a week 2 off for about 4 weeks now, and Ive lost inches in my waste and all over. It’s working nicely for me, with low sides at 300 a day. Was going to bump it to 400 but decided why? If 300 is working more is not always better.
It's not that it doesn't. It just can't right now with everything I have going on. Glad its working out for you though.

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
Out of curiosity, how are u determining whether u are loosing fat or water?...

While not in any way scientific, I know I did due to loss in size of the waist and increased range of motion. What water retention I may have lost, I probably put back on with the 2 little shots left of Test E 250 I had laying around. Well it's been five days, time to crack into a fresh amp of 300.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
While not in any way scientific, I know I did due to loss in size of the waist and increased range of motion. What water retention I may have lost, I probably put back on with the 2 little shots left of Test E 250 I had laying around. Well it's been five days, time to crack into a fresh amp of 300.

Are u doing low carbs?...I can tell big time when I reduce em...I will get cotton mouth and feel stiff all over....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic