Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Well, it's Friday and that means I start the DNP!

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
That's right. I have a great job with a lousy schedule of third shift. I'm a daytime (second shifter at heart) kind of guy. Since my work days run Sunday night at 11 to Friday morning at 7 - normally, that will be my routine. Friday through Tuesday doses of 200 for now with some relief for the weekend.

I'm at 290 at 6.2 now, pretty worn out and heavy. I used to be.. it doesn't matter because I ain't now. I had a heavy skid drop on my foot almost a year ago and it is still a problem. Nerve damage. I got to lose a lot of weight and I don't plan on heavy cycles with heavy protein and heavy weight. I'm too old for that shit at 48. I'll be ok with 315 for six on the bench and everything else proportional.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Should be a decent long cycle at 200mg/day. What are the diet plans? IF has been helping me a ton with dropping the weight.

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
Diet plans; I suppose that would be good to include, thanks LK. I'm avoiding carbs like the plague. I am terrible at setting up plans, so it will be basically protein and vegetables.

Today I am going to make some creation that my wife and I enjoy but it includes spanish rice. Damn it.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
That Cauliflower rice isn't that bad, gotta get the Birds Eye one you nuke. Been avoiding carbs myself, once I start I can't stop. Next thing you know I would be hiding in a dark closet with an Italian bread and EVOO for dipping.

Can probably drop an easy 15 - 20lb s quick with keto and DNP.

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
I know what you mean on the carbs. My metabolism just doesn't process them for shit, never has. I can't go with carbs because it if I do that, it will negate the suffering from the DNP- then I might as well go to 400 and then people will start asking questions..

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Avoid the carbs and get a plan set up man. I was in the same boat you are 4 weeks ago I was 296lb, last Sunday I was 274lb with just diet.
I added DnP this week at 200 a day Monday through friday night. I take them before bed. I did notice if get cold really fast almost like when you get fever chills. I’m thinking its because of the raised body temp. Tuesday night I took a nap after work out and dinner, then went to bed at 11 pm. That s the only time I have felt tired. Work out have not changed, well they are actually harder and longer now, with full 45 min of cardio after training. I know I wish I could do it in the mornings.
Monday I got warm and slept with out the blanks for the first 4 hours or so... LIttle bit of sweat on the pillow, but nothing like a heavy tren cycle with full carbs and night sweats...
Sunday is weigh in day, I know if it helped then... Next Monday I may try 300 a night and see how it goes..

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Since you guys started talking DNP and got it bouncing around my head, having some laying around I started up this week, too (100mg). I hear ya on the carbs, and I don't avoid them entirely, but I try to take like half what I normally would. I use myfitnesspal to keep me mindful of my intake.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
First carbs in a week and I am on FIRE!!! I am super car sensative on DNP but there was a burrata pizza special at my lunch spot and I gave in, paying for it going on 2 hours now.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
First carbs in a week and I am on FIRE!!! I am super car sensative on DNP but there was a burrata pizza special at my lunch spot and I gave in, paying for it going on 2 hours now.
Fuck sacked that enough to to keep me from going off my diet... Did you sweat through your pants yet, SWAMP ass.. lol

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
I know I am going to suffer if I mess with carbs. I know I'm going to have a hard time not messing with carbs...

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
Well it's day 4 and I've noticed a decreased appetite, more winded (often) as I have a physical job and I think I've lost some fat. Haven't entirely avoided the carbs. I'll weigh in on Friday.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic