Latest Member
pbtom

Welcome to LK's Ale House

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Since we have many fans of fine beer's here, we created a forum to post your reviews. I myself like a nice IPA or Double IPA, much more satisfying and flavorful as compared to a general population brew.

I, along with the mod team have been discussing some of our recent purchases and reviews. Please create a thread with your review or questions.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
What if we don't drink beer? I am a Vodka drinker..

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Fine ginny, post your vodka reviews if you like. They all sort of taste the same to me, but then again, I don't partake in vodka as it turns me evil.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
This is a cool section LK!

I don't drink alcohol but I do like to read reviews and stuff on beer. I never found one I like. They all kinda taste the same to me. Maybe I just don't have the pallet to appreciate them.

I just bought some Twisted Tea, been wanting to try that. Haven't opened one yet. I know I said I don't drink alcohol but I like tea so I thought I'd try it.

Cosmokramer

Cosmokramer

MuscleHead
May 6, 2013
What do we do if we don't drink beer?

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
Great addition..

If your ever in the boston area grab a samuel adams "brick red"

Its malty and sweet and goes great with a steak or lobster.

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
This is a cool section LK!

I don't drink alcohol but I do like to read reviews and stuff on beer. I never found one I like. They all kinda taste the same to me. Maybe I just don't have the pallet to appreciate them.

I just bought some Twisted Tea, been wanting to try that. Haven't opened one yet. I know I said I don't drink alcohol but I like tea so I thought I'd try it.

My gay cousin loves twisted tea

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
What do we do if we don't drink beer?

Then go back to posting whatever you post and stay out of this section :)

I could just block it out from your account if you like to save you the trouble.

Cosmokramer

Cosmokramer

MuscleHead
May 6, 2013
Then go back to posting whatever you post and stay out of this section :)

I could just block it out from your account if you like to save you the trouble.

Lol..j/k..I drink beer too.

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
He likes it..but i would rather trust helen keller babysitting my kid then my gay cousins judgement on anything he puts on his mouth

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic