Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
guiness always gets me hammered..but it sits in the stomach like bricks

Cosmokramer

Cosmokramer

MuscleHead
May 6, 2013
He likes it..but i would rather trust helen keller babysitting my kid then my gay cousins judgement on anything he puts on his mouth

Lmao!!!!!!!!!!! oh **** haha

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
I like really hoppy beers, lots of different IPAs. ONe of my favorites are Great divide Old ruffian and Oak Age Yeti. OH and the barely wines those are really good also. But I drink a lot of Fat Tire and Corona typically or PBR lol.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I like really hoppy beers, lots of different IPAs. ONe of my favorites are Great divide Old ruffian and Oak Age Yeti. OH and the barely wines those are really good also. But I drink a lot of Fat Tire and Corona typically or PBR lol.

Start a thread and give a review bro!

I'm a beer drinker, I know that my abs suffer as a result but fukk it, I love a good beer especially on reccomendation.....I love trying new beers locally and when I travel. Micro-brews from different parts of the country is always fun.

I just put up a thread, when that comes out in the fall, you should try it...based on what you've said for pref's, you'll love it.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
One of my personal favorites is Dortmunder from Great Lakes Brewery. Has anyone here given it a try? If so, I'm curious to get your views on it.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Start a thread and give a review bro!

I'm a beer drinker, I know that my abs suffer as a result but fukk it, I love a good beer especially on reccomendation.....I love trying new beers locally and when I travel. Micro-brews from different parts of the country is always fun.

I just put up a thread, when that comes out in the fall, you should try it...based on what you've said for pref's, you'll love it.

Bahh !! Gotta enjoy life too Up.

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
Ahem.....ummmmmm...how are you going to run an ale house?

Come visit...ill take you out for real beers. Lol

Since we have many fans of fine beer's here, we created a forum to post your reviews. I myself like a nice IPA or Double IPA, much more satisfying and flavorful as compared to a general population brew.

I, along with the mod team have been discussing some of our recent purchases and reviews. Please create a thread with your review or questions.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Awesome, as lk said, mod team talks about beer daily, and the rest of you should be in on it too.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
I recently tried Sam Adams "porch rocker" on recommendation from uphill.....great tasting beer slight citrus tones in the after taste..!
Kept cold I could see getting right side ways on these.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
We should start posting up beer reviews.

Slic.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic