Welcome to Chicago

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
This is so disappointing. CNN reported today that Walt Disney's new film
called "Jet Black," the African-American version of "Snow
White" has been cancelled.

All of the 7 dwarfs: Dealer, Stealer, Mugger, Forger, Drive By, Homeboy, and Shank has refused to have their pictures taken and to sing "Hi Ho, Hi Ho" because they say it offends black prostitutes.

They also say there ain’t no way in hell they’re gonna
sing "It's off to work we go.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
"Black spaces" and "white allies"?
white allies.jpg

That's the most racist thing I've seen all day.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
As a Republican, I don't want to cut all assistance and let people starve, I have had family in tough times on food stamps or whatever back in the day. I'm not for incentivising anyone to be stay at home reproductive machines that I need to pay for or paying people more to stay at home than it would be worth to get a job. Assistance is one thing but complete support is ridiculous.

Anyway, to the video, at least someone is protecting the neighborhood.

Nailed it! 100% agree with your statement

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
As a conservative I'm not for cutting people off and hoping the disappear, I'm for treating everyone the same regardless of race, sex, birth status, hair color, etc., cutting you loose and letting you find your own way. If people get hungry enough they will earn some food.

I've actually heard people on assistance say, "Why do I want to go work when I can make money sitting at home getting assistance?" Very sad and pathetic.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I've actually heard people on assistance say, "Why do I want to go work when I can make money sitting at home getting assistance?" Very sad and pathetic.
My wife, who is a nurse, just said the same thing. Got her 1st paycheck back to work and was making close to it on unemployment.

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
My wife, who is a nurse, just said the same thing. Got her 1st paycheck back to work and was making close to it on unemployment.

ironic that the govt would offer the ppp program designed to incentivize businesses to keep or hire more employees at the same time offering indivivuals a higher amount on their unemployment that incentivizes them to stay home and not work. Thats like taking an upper and downer at the same time...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic