What's New?

Welcome to Chicago

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
You're just being ridiculous.

As a consrvative I simply want them to get a fucking job.
I’m not talking about people with potential. I’m talking about that 5th generation welfare family with no desire to better themselves. White, black whatever I’m talking about the lowest rung of our citizenry. That’s what my analogy was about. Both plans are equally matched in their aims. I’m not arguing one is better here.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Is this real?
soros-quote.jpg

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Someone needs to make a split-screen meme with Smudge the Cat and Soros, or with Hillary, or Obama, and then put whatever the hell caption you want on it to prove your point.

As to the original meme, google it. Go to Reuters or Politifact or snopes ... it has been de-bunked everywhere.
Would be better with Smudge, though.

Last edited:
BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Its an internet meme so it must be real lol

Agree!...I didn't even know who he was when I came across this...It was perplexing to say the least!...I did tho do some research on him after posting this and it seems that he is a controversial figure at best!...

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
I dont know if the meme is real but soros does finance the black lives matter organization which ironically i would label as racists. A leader of the toronto chapter has publicly called white people "sub human"

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I dont know if the meme is real but soros does finance the black lives matter organization which ironically i would label as racists. A leader of the toronto chapter has publicly called white people "sub human"

Double irony!....U know me, Tren, I've got to give this to the Devil...He's got to be influencing this...How else would it make sense?...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic