Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Welcome to Chicago

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
He's been at it for 6 years and you question it?

Actually, I'm not familiar with him...I was just appalled to think someone would pay a group of people to bring down the US if it were true...Also, it didn't set well with me for him to use people because of their lack of intellect...I'm hoping it isn't true!....

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
So, if Soros is an racist and the BLM folk are racist, then what is Soros up too?...Isn't he white?...What am I missing?...

You’re missing that he is a brainwashed white person who feels white guilt and think he’s privileged because of his skin color. he doesn’t see people as individuals. he sees people as certain groups by their skin color. which is kind of the definition of racism, seeing people for their skin color not as their individuality.

Plus he also hates America. so anything that’s going to divide and destroy America he is more than happy to fund. unfortunately he doesn’t have the balls to actually say what he believes, but where he puts his money speaks volumes about what kind of piece of shit scum bag is

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
You’re missing that he is a brainwashed white person who feels white guilt and think he’s privileged because of his skin color. he doesn’t see people as individuals. he sees people as certain groups by their skin color. which is kind of the definition of racism, seeing people for their skin color not as their individuality.

Plus he also hates America. so anything that’s going to divide and destroy America he is more than happy to fund. unfortunately he doesn’t have the balls to actually say what he believes, but where he puts his money speaks volumes about what kind of piece of shit scum bag is

Gotcha!...So, he is using them as a proxy?...,What about the BLM folk?...Don't they realize what/how he is?...Why would they allow him to use them like that?...

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Actually, I'm not familiar with him...
Omg, Soros has been a major player in international politics for a long time. Just this last April's Wisconsin Supreme Court election he just himself dropped $900k on the Liberal who ended up winning, against one of the brighter minds in Wisconsin Law, a conservative who had $450k total.

You should read up on his youth, as a young Jew that helped the Nazi's, to how he manipulates the markets to make himself ungodly rich.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Omg, Soros has been a major player in international politics for a long time. Just this last April's Wisconsin Supreme Court election he just himself dropped $900k on the Liberal who ended up winning, against one of the brighter minds in Wisconsin Law, a conservative who had $450k total.

You should read up on his youth, as a young Jew that helped the Nazi's, to how he manipulates the markets to make himself ungodly rich.

Keep in mind my iron bro, I'm neutral when it comes to politics!... therefore, keeping me in the blind on the subject....I do keep up with who is the pres currently, *lol*.…..

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Interview with the devil himself

Interesting vid!...ty!....

What I found the most interesting about him, was when I did a google search, it said he had donated 32b to the OSF...Yet, his net worth is 8b...

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic