Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Weird things you do

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I thought it would interesting and entertaining to post up some of the weird habits or things we do. I'll probably post in this thread a lot, I'm a goofy ass dude.

One weird thing I do is when I'm in a hurry to leave the house, sometimes I'll grab my wife's blow dryer out of her bathroom to blow dry my arm pits so that I can apply deodorant without it turning into some kinda liquid detergent lol. Sometimes a towel just doesn't do the trick when in a hurry.

What about you guys?

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
I thought it would interesting and entertaining to post up some of the weird habits or things we do. I'll probably post in this thread a lot, I'm a goofy ass dude.

One weird thing I do is when I'm in a hurry to leave the house, sometimes I'll grab my wife's blow dryer out of her bathroom to blow dry my arm pits so that I can apply deodorant without it turning into some kinda liquid detergent lol. Sometimes a towel just doesn't do the trick when in a hurry.

What about you guys?

seems like a towel would be quicker to dry an armpit but to each there own lol.

most people think BB is weird in itself, the shit we do, the things we eat etc etc.

im trying to think of really weird shit i do. My wife smells everything. Even if it looks disgusting she smells it then gags an goes " omg it smells so bad". No shit its growing fur an has been dead for weeks.

Funny story. When we were first together (dont tell anyone im telling you guys this) We were responsible (not my choice) and used condoms (for like a week). Well she calls me one day while im working and is like " omg zeus went in the garbage and pulled out and chewed up the dirty kleenex (sex kleenex). I found the condom on the floor too. When I went to throw it away I smelled it and almost threw up. I gagged for 30 seconds". Hmmm..... used condom thats been in the garbage for several days...full, that was in your dogs mouth and the garbage can. You really smelled it and were surprised you almost threw up?

I prob shouldnt share that story except I find it weird she has to smell everything.

When my nose bleeds I let it run till it stops. I figure why not, new blood in the body is good and its easier than having it drawn. im sure ill come up with more.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
seems like a towel would be quicker to dry an armpit but to each there own lol.

most people think BB is weird in itself, the shit we do, the things we eat etc etc.

im trying to think of really weird shit i do. My wife smells everything. Even if it looks disgusting she smells it then gags an goes " omg it smells so bad". No shit its growing fur an has been dead for weeks.

Funny story. When we were first together (dont tell anyone im telling you guys this) We were responsible (not my choice) and used condoms (for like a week). Well she calls me one day while im working and is like " omg zeus went in the garbage and pulled out and chewed up the dirty kleenex (sex kleenex). I found the condom on the floor too. When I went to throw it away I smelled it and almost threw up. I gagged for 30 seconds". Hmmm..... used condom thats been in the garbage for several days...full, that was in your dogs mouth and the garbage can. You really smelled it and were surprised you almost threw up?

I prob shouldnt share that story except I find it weird she has to smell everything.

When my nose bleeds I let it run till it stops. I figure why not, new blood in the body is good and its easier than having it drawn. im sure ill come up with more.

Hahaha that is hilarious. I know a few people that are the same way about smelling thins, especially their food. I bet it cracks you up and of course you probably in some way find it cute that your wife does that lol! It's the little silly things right?

When I first read about the blood I was thinking whaaaasat? But then the theory on new blood sounded good lol

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
I thought it would interesting and entertaining to post up some of the weird habits or things we do.

There is this forum that I go to frequently. I spend a lot of time in the chat box talking to a bunch of hooligans.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
There is this forum that I go to frequently. I spend a lot of time in the chat box talking to a bunch of wierdos.

Lmao and I am sure they will all be posting here soon. Wait till GOB and Gman get in here. Curious to see some of the weird stuff the TID lady's do

rumbletumble

rumbletumble

Feb 25, 2012
I always have to iron everything I wear, even my underwear and socks. I always have to match my clothing, if I'm wearing Adidas, New Balance, Reebok, my clothing and shoes always have to match. I put all my shirts on a white hangers, jeans and dress pants on a blue hangers, shorts and sweats on red hangers, coats and jackets on black hangers. I am a serious clean freak, probably OCD; but it makes me feel better. I also brush and floss my teeth after lunch at work. rt...

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I always have to iron everything I wear, even my underwear and socks. I always have to match my clothing, if I'm wearing Adidas, New Balance, Reebok, my clothing and shoes always have to match. I put all my shirts on a white hangers, jeans and dress pants on a blue hangers, shorts and sweats on red hangers, coats and jackets on black hangers. I am a serious clean freak, probably OCD; but it makes me feel better. I also brush and floss my teeth after lunch at work. rt...

Hey if it works for you and keeps you happy that's what matters. I like keeping things organized too. I don't go to that extent but because I know my wife and daughter will mess it all up lol

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
i iron jeans.
i spread my deodorant equally 7 times in each armpit and then i smear it in by swinging my arms in a windmill motion 3 times on each side.
i habitually play with my beard every waking moment. i'm actually very well known for always having one hand occupied on my beard. sometimes i cant fall asleep because i cant stop pulling on my chin hair. i literally have to FORCE myself to stop. it used to be so bad that i would pull out bald spots, but ive gotten that to stop.
also i HAVE TO fap when i wake up. it doesnt matter how many times a day i **** or get sucked off. i can blow 3 loads before falling asleep but if i dont rub one out as soon as i wake up then it throws my whole day off

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
I hate deciding on what to wear so when I find something I like I will buy lots of it in different colours. FOr the gym I have 6 pairs of workout pants all the same: 2 black, 2 grey, 2 blue.

Same for work: all my dress pants are the same just different colours. Shirts I have a little variety but any shirt I find that fits well and I like the material I will buy at least 2 and usually 3 of the same shirt just different colours.

All my socks are the same; a bunch of white ones for the gym and casual days and black ones for work. When they start getting worn I throw the whole batch out and buy a couple dozen new ones all the same.

Same for underwear.

Shoes for the gym I buy the same ones over and over again (OTOMIX Ultimate Trainers) when they wear out.

Casual shoes I always buy some black skater shoes.

Shoes for work are always the same style more or less and always black. I usually buy a new pair every spring because they get ruined from the salt in the winter.

Been that way my whole life. When I was in HS I had a drawer full of red tab Levi's and another drawer of black t-shirts. LOL.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
i also have to be early EVERYWHERE for EVERYTHING. 15 mins minimum but usually a half hour. i even set all my clocks exactly 7 or 13 minutes fast. my wife gets pissed but **** her.
i blame my mom for that. she always made me late for practice when i was a kid so i had to run laps as soon as i got there. between always being late and always running my mouth, i ran more laps than my whole football team combined.
i still run my mouth though...

C

crazy jack

Dec 29, 2013
I will only use my small toes to pick my nose, got to keep my hands clean!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic