Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Weight Loss Plateau

S

Samanthamedlock

Feb 12, 2014
Yeah really need to do my body fat. I can definitely cut carbs and add more protein.
I train 6 or 7 times a week cardio and then alternate an upper or lower body session.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Stop looking at the scale for 1..
2 do NOT train everyday..

Go go to a 5 day weight based training to continue building a nice muscle base , that's what is going to keep the figure, And hold you throughout , this should happen with good carbs and protein consumed 30-60 minutes prior ...

I would back off on the cardio completely for a coupled weeks other than 30 minutes 3x per week walk for health...

Then start adding in some hiit cardio once calories , cardio, and new routine are situated.

Just my personal opinion, you've done a great job, but sounds like you need to reset not shock

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Some good ideas in here. I would tend to agree that you should focus more on resistance than cardio and try doing something different with your diet. You have essentially been cutting for over two years, so if you want to lose a little more you will have to pause for a little while to figure out your current caloric needs.

S

Samanthamedlock

Feb 12, 2014
Thanks,
I'll go back to doing more resistance. Also look for another food plan.

T

trinitysurf

Mar 10, 2014
I didn't see it mentioned yet, but adding in a few fasted HIIT cardio sessions upon waking each week can have a huge impact. If your diet is truly 95% clean and your other training is already in order, adding these sessions may be just what you need. Just my 2 cents - best of luck!

G

GLISSMAN

Mar 21, 2014
You should be proud of the progress youve made, you look great!

S

Samanthamedlock

Feb 12, 2014
Thank you trinitysurf, I Started some HIIT training last week and really enjoying it.
My diet is mostly clean. I have also made a few changes to it and feeling the benefit already.

Thank you, I do feel proud Glissman but also determined to get leaner and stronger

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic