Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Weight/Health tracking apps

GaryG68

GaryG68

Jul 19, 2022
Who uses what. I have the HealthU+ app that is tied to the Powlaken scale I have.

I was just checking out my Health app on my phone and watching the weight trend is insane…

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Who uses what. I have the HealthU+ app that is tied to the Powlaken scale I have.

I was just checking out my Health app on my phone and watching the weight trend is insane…

I haven’t used one in a while but I’m curious to see what everyone says. I was recommended CalKing recently but you have to pay a subscription to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GaryG68

GaryG68

Jul 19, 2022
I haven’t used one in a while but I’m curious to see what everyone says. I was recommended CalKing recently but you have to pay a subscription to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Only if you don’t want the ads, which I agree are annoying but other than that it’s pretty good

Rock Diesel

Rock Diesel

Mar 16, 2022
I should probably look into something like this too. I try to stay as motivated as possible, but after doing this for so many years I can get complacent with my workouts if I'm being completely honest. Calculating and seeing the trends/progress with my training might be a good way to keep myself moving forward.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic