Rolanalon
What's New?

Weight Gainer

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
. . . . Goes down easy too.
Back in the day when LK was BB's wingman around Flatbush and the side streets, this would've been useful info for them ;)

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
DIY is the way to go. Protein powder, Greek yogurt, instant pudding, powdered peanut butter, and whole milk are my go to ingredients.

Blend with ice or frozen fruit for a solid milkshake type drink.

If we're doing a calorie bomb, I'm making it a delicious calorie bomb.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
DIY is the way to go. Protein powder, Greek yogurt, instant pudding, powdered peanut butter, and whole milk are my go to ingredients.

Blend with ice or frozen fruit for a solid milkshake type drink.

If we're doing a calorie bomb, I'm making it a delicious calorie bomb.
Powdered peanut butter! I’ll have to find me some of that! Amazon?

jawbreaker24

jawbreaker24

Apr 23, 2022

PBfit All-Natural Organic Peanut Butter Powder, Powdered Peanut Spread from Real Roasted Pressed Peanuts, 8g of Protein, 30 Ounce (Pack of 1) https://a.co/d/0FWgluH

I use this one, taste is excellent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
They have it at Costco pretty cheap, my son uses it in everything from shakes to yogurt to Kodiak cakes

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
They have it at Walmart too...generic brand with more in it than the PBfit, and cheaper by like $1-2.

I haven't shopped it around other than that though. Been using the shit out of it.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
They have it at Walmart too...generic brand with more in it than the PBfit, and cheaper by like $1-2.

I haven't shopped it around other than that though. Been using the shit out of it.
Does the dog like to lick the Walmart brand off your balls better than Jiff?

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Does the dog like to lick the Walmart brand off your balls better than Jiff?
No, but a funny story about that happening once!

We were hanging out near Fresno out here in Cali, as one of my friends was living there a few years. We were out with some girl, who was the ex-GF to the main Armenian mafia guy at the time in the area. When we were done, we went back to their house with a lot of girls, and his roommate is like, "i'm gonna go use the restroom," but on his way, he grabbed a jar of PB and went to his room. My buddy was like, every time he takes the PB with him, he makes sure the dog goes with him for some reason.

So we go out to the side window to check in to his room, and he was getting off with the dog licking the PB off his balls.

I can't give the story it's justice. We were laughing so hard, and then yelled in the window to him and he was so embarrassed that he left in his car and never came back the whole weekend we were there visiting. LOL!!!

L

lamarclark09

Mar 13, 2023
I really think that gaining weight is more difficult as compared to losing. But I think you should just start adding things that you know are gonna help you gain weight effectively like peanut butter, whipping cream, and also fruits like bananas, etc.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic