Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Weight gain ??

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I only lift three days per week, that is about all my joints can handle any more. I do a very weird split routine which is only 3 days per week but it's 6 workouts. I do Chest Tri and Shoulders on Monday Morning as heavy as I can do (which is not that much anymore) then in the afternoon I do more body weight/low weight higher rep same body parts. Wednesday Legs, same idea and Friday Back and Bicep same split. The morning allows me to go a little heavier and then I get some rest, a few meals in and then wipe them out with high reps later that day. Cardio is at least 5 days per week.

I am freaking hungry all the time but since my last post my weight has stabilized more and I am up about4lbs from the start but much more lean and dry AF. I have 10 weeks to go before vacation I think this will be the best cycle I have ever done based on what I have seen thus far.

I will post pics again in a few weeks and then at the end.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
That is a very interesting workout routine, how long does each session take? Same exact exercises for morning and nite?

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Because I have to do this between clients I only spend 30 minutes(per workout) so all my sets (except on leg day) are Tri/supersets to get in as much as possible in the morning. In the afternoon since it is lighter weight/BW, I may do 3-4 exercises and only rest 30-45 seconds between.

Example on Chest day might be Morning DB Fly 10-12 reps, DB Press 10-12 reps and Triceps Pressdown 10-12 reps all for 3-4 sets, then Flat Barbell Bench for 8-10 reps, Standing Cable fly 10-12 reps and DB OH press 10 reps for 3-4 sets, then Lateral Raises 10-12 reps, Dips 12-15 rep, Barbell front raises 10 reps for 3 sets. Then in the afternoon, I would do Pushups 15-20 reps, Chair Dips 20 reps, overhead flys 10 reps for 3 sets, then incline or decline pushups 12-15 reps, tricep kickbacks 12-15 reps, shoulder sweeps (not sure what they are called but lightweight holding out to the side parallel to the floor bring to the front and then right back to the side back and forth) for as many reps as I can. The afternoons are more to tire the muscle out since I am only hitting them once per week I want to try to really wipe them out and not beat up my joints too much.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
I always add 10yrs to my age so the ladies say 'Damn" lol

Tuff is prob that pawpaw on late night info talking about TEST

Dr. Jeffrey Life I think is his name!!!

and LK my beard is still undyed black with a grey chin ........so im not dead yet till its all grey.....besides your sister likes it!!!

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
You look great . . . for a tough old man!

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I'm 7 weeks out from vacation and still seeming to gain some size but no more weight gain. I am up about 6-7lbs. I smoothed out a little bit which sucks but I think too much sodium in my diet is the cause. I am running until the last week of June. I am so hungry all the time still. I can't about but more than sex and eating and honestly eating right now seems more important haha.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Technical I'm not supposed to ask directly. I'm looking to advance my training I am 45 years old been working out for 20 years want to go to the next level
Indirectly doesn't work that well either.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I'm the wrong guy to ask because I follow all the rules and don't offer up anything this that is against the rules. I'd love to help but the rules of this forum are in place to keep us all safe and sound. LE is always looking so we don't offer up where to buy anything. That comes from spending time getting to know people and earning trust for sure. I've been in the game for a long time and after asking lots of good questions and never asking for sources someone took me under their wing and set me on the path.

I enjoy helping when I can but my status is earned and I don't want to lose it by being too open and breaking the rules. Sorry, can't help how you need.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic