pbtom
What's New?

Week 15of20 - Question/Issue

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
I am in week 15 of a 20 weeker.. started first 10 weeks Tren E 400/ Test 750
week 10 cut the tren and bumped the test to 1,075 mg (750 test base, 325 sust)
I have been sweating like nuts right into week 14 due to the tren E I think, and that is finally starting to calm down. Broke out once but a few days of accutane cleared it up..

OK so my issue, as of a few days ago I got this lump under my armpit.. not sore at first but a little annoying now, maybe because I keep playing with it.. could this be either A) a swollen lymph node or B) a clogged sweat gland or C) a sabacious cyst?

I remember having read about ppl getting these on cycle before but not sure I recall wht the consensus was. I may go visit the doc saturday if it doesn't start improving.. It's not huge, the size of a good size peanut.
I will continue to put hot washcloths on it with a little salt..

any ideas?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Could be gonorrhea bro... lol

Try to aspirate it and if you pull cheese out from under your skin you got a cyst... You didn't mention pain so I'm assuming its not painful. I think the clogged sweat gland is a painful one. A deep shooting dull pain. Swollen lymph - I got nothing. Step 1 is aspirate IMO.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
i'm no doctor so my advice would be to ask one.
in the meantime you could try to google some info or even WebMD for more assistance until saturday.
is your doc aware of your AAS use?

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
if it doesnt hurt...get to a doc..
Non Hogk...one of the signs
but prob a in grownhair or clogged gland ..but should hurt
always safe than sorry

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
IT does hurt but only when i poke it... I will head to doc tomorrow or sat if no improvement

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I get those sometimes when I buzz my underarms. Was it a little bump that you tried to pop and you aggrevated it into something bigger that has you worried or was it already large before you started messing with it?

B

bjpennnn

Jul 3, 2011
dude honestly i would just go see a doctor it will give you piece of mind. You do not have to tell him about your gear use. He may just tell you its nothing but then you will know.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Already did an am on antibiotics but he said if it doesn't go away by 7-10 days I will need to get a biopsy. Fuck my life ... Say a prayer for me bros!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic