lk has no balls
What's New?

Weariness

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
This thread reminds me of one of my favorite verses, Galations 6:9:

And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.

A

afton

Sep 19, 2011

in the gym it is sometimes this overwhelming sense of defeat. one works towards a goal, or a desired look and one day you look in the mirror and feel like you have gotten no where! or you attempt a certain weight and fail even though you hit it last week!

So good to hear you say this. Well.. not good that you feel this way but at least now I know Im not alone. Some days, especially first thing in the morning, I get an overwhelming sense of defeat. Thought it was just me.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
I'm glad ifound my way to this post today, so much great stuff here that I needed, especially today,my wearieness not often in the gym, as that is my therapy, but in my work, schedule, and child.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
good post atw....i want to comment about people flameing u for no dam reason.....I think its bullshit...U are way to good for anyone to bash u or flame u for no reason,,,,Just as u know i got your back,,,,And if anyone wants to bash u then i say to them...Come bash me first...I enjoy the challage ...Come and step on my feet..I got something for anyone that wants to be a punk ass... dw

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic