midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
3DB4DE1A-9893-42AD-BCB7-EE101C5998DB.jpeg

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Yes sir, I remember flipping through the catalogs! That was the big Bush era too. So, you were always able to catch a glimpse.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
This is a true story, lol.

Though I am not a "bush" guy.....I like a smooth and flat landing, or at the very most, a small edged landing strip.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
That's pretty funny I was just talking to a client the other day how when we were kids we always grabbed those catalogs before my parents got to him. Had plenty of those hidden underneath my bed. But after a while you couldn't separate the pages.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
The old Kathy Ireland and Elle McPherson Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition were standard jerk-off material back in the day. Fun stuff.

Rock Diesel

Rock Diesel

Mar 16, 2022
The old Kathy Ireland and Elle McPherson Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition were standard jerk-off material back in the day. Fun stuff.
I used to have posters of them lol! Man, back in the day. Kids now days have no clue.

A

AlphaMale!

VIP Member
Dec 11, 2022
When I was twelve I cut out all these catalog lingerie pics and taped them to my bedroom wall. I had hundreds of them.
My mom said I must like reading catalogs a lot.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Oh man, let me tell you a story.

My grandma worked for JC Penny, She had the master catalog with all the lingerie in it. I was about 13-14 years old. I used a razor blade to cut out my fav pages and hid them in the wood pile behind the chicken coop. I would "visit" my stash a couple times a day. One day while I was "shaking hands with the milkman", pants around my ankles, T-shirt tucked under my chin, head thrown back closing in on bliss and I hear "AYE! DIOS MIO!" I had time to pull up my pants before the first piece of firewood came hurling at me at a velocity of a meteorite. I ran for my life.

I stayed in the woods until after dark thinking about just running away. I was ashamed and scared but hunger and mosquitoes forced me back. My grandma had a plate of food on the stove for me. She came out of her room, looked at me, said something in Spanish, crossed herself, walked back in her room shaking her head and we never spoke of that again.

I promised myself I would never "abuse" myself again...until 3 days later when I felt like I was gonna explode. But I went way out in the woods to handle my business.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic