Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

We all want to know...

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I just placed my 2nd order. The first was fantastic. T3/Caf/Eph... This stuff is very strong.

Got my order in 3-4 days from the time I ordered.

Very nice!!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Sweet I have been waiting for feedback like this. ECA!!!!

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
Nothing but good things to say about this company on all parts....communication, T/!, packaging......definitely a great addition to the board.

N

Namehere

Jul 12, 2011
Hey just placed an order these guys are fast . And I got the buy2 get 1 free deal . The green dot was easy once I found a store that sold it . So far so good .

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
so i ordered sunday night, shipped out monday and was sitting on my computer when i got back to the clinic after lunch with the monchers! very impressive. took me about 30 mins to break into the packaging :D

willl give it a try tomorrow. got the CEC stack. very interesting in seeing how it works on someone who is very resistant to such things.

MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

National Champion & VIP Member
Jul 8, 2011
Interesting, please keep us updated on your results, ATW.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
so i ordered sunday night, shipped out monday and was sitting on my computer when i got back to the clinic after lunch with the monchers! very impressive. took me about 30 mins to break into the packaging :D

willl give it a try tomorrow. got the CEC stack. very interesting in seeing how it works on someone who is very resistant to such things.

yeah let me know how it works..i have a few friends looking for a good product to chop the weight off....i mean i wouldnt touch it with a ten foot pole but im just looking out for those cut freaks,,,,,,,,,,,dw

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
yeah let me know how it works..i have a few friends looking for a good product to chop the weight off....i mean i wouldnt touch it with a ten foot pole but im just looking out for those cut freaks,,,,,,,,,,,dw

we definately wouldnt want to see any less of you DW! :)

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
so took my first one this morning. now some of you may remember that when i tried T3 briefly a few weeks ago after about 3 days i had a pretty good consistent headache. and since i have been dealing with a hurting head because my neck has been out of whack, i almost didnt take it. but i couldnt resist!

let me start by saying that i am very stim resistant!! so i rarely feel much of anything from stim products.

i got up at 4 and i took one of the CEC stack that is 25mcg T3 and 20mg ephedra and 100mg caffiene. i would stay that i could feel it kick in about 30 mins or so later. there was not huge stim affect, just a greater focus and more awake feeling. i wont complain at all. i didnt have the jitters or feel like i was nervous or anything. just a smooth more awake and more alert feeling. not bad.

i did order just plain ephedra and will probably add one of those to it after a few days so get more of the ephedra rush.

overall, i felt something and for me, that is pretty huge :)

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Ive made my order last night and in 5 minutes I had a response........Great communication..

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i had a farm call this morning and so when i got done with fixing a couple of hernias on some colts and was headed home i decided it was a good time to try just the plain ephedra. i took 2 20mg caps. i didnt have a racing heart or anything but whew, my mental focus was shot. hahhaah feel like my son who cant stay on one subject for 5 secs.

N

Namehere

Jul 12, 2011
Well I must say MANPOWER is gtg ! today is my second day took a 40 mcg pill and wowzers . got order in like 3 days on west coast ! 2 thumbs up
and AllTheWay nice profile pic wowzers to you too lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic