Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

We all want to know...

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
when we get a sponsor it is great to know how their customer service is and how well their product works.

last night i ventured out to walgreens and picked up my moneypak green dot card. came home and placed my order.

had an email right away and sent off the secret scratch and reveal number :D (if one has fake nails be careful because i kind of scratched off a few numbers :eek: but i guessed good). got an almost immediate return confirmation that my order was processed and in the mail. have a tracking number and everything.

now that is some awesome customer service so far. will update when the product arrives.

thanks manpower!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
he did refer to me as bro though :)) so maybe have to ding him for that hehehehe

MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

National Champion & VIP Member
Jul 8, 2011
Sponsor? How do you get sponsors? That's the first thing I need to figure out.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Sponsor? How do you get sponsors? That's the first thing I need to figure out.

they are a board sponsor, not a personal sponsor. i dont know how to get a personal sponsor. i guess because i dont compete in anything :)

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Bro. Lololol.

I ordered mine in Saturday night and the USPS tracking site says it's scheduled for delivery at my house TODAY! Doesn't get any better than that IMO.

MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

National Champion & VIP Member
Jul 8, 2011
they are a board sponsor, not a personal sponsor. i dont know how to get a personal sponsor. i guess because i dont compete in anything :)

I see. Will check it out, though.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I've heard very good things about this guy. I'm considering trying the ECA stack. It's been a long time since I've had a legitimate stack that compares to the Xenadrine (and like products) of the old days.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
I've heard very good things about this guy. I'm considering trying the ECA stack. It's been a long time since I've had a legitimate stack that compares to the Xenadrine (and like products) of the old days.

this is what i ordered. im excited to try it.

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
ATW, I can attest manpower's quality and service. trust me, bro...

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010

The CEC stack (Cytomel/Ephedra/Caffeine) is very powerful and I would recommend it as a great workout booster, especially for a long cardio run.

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
You using the regular CEC GS or the lite?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic