goof321

goof321

Nov 18, 2011
Yes i am the guy. Or as the guy below put it stupid shit

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Yea..I'm gonna go with stupid shit also. Shit you posted your whole life story might as well put your court papers up ......

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Less than 30 days from arrest and ur saying the case is closed already with some classes and community service?
that doesn't sound right to me at all... I got speeding tickets that take longer than that.

goof321

goof321

Nov 18, 2011
I never stated the case was officially closed. In the state of ct first time non.violent offenders are given AR or. accellerated rehabilitation. Obv if i.screw up while out on bond i am screwed. It was a big thing.to.have happen in a small.town where everyone knows your namei I came.here being amember here for a few years and seeing the slandering article run in the paper i felt the need and obligation as a member to clarify the truth about what really went down that night. As for being stupid or dumb.......in a way i am i got caught. Feel free to look up my case on ctjudicial.gov. All my personal info is already out there so how doe that make me look dumb i obviosly have nothing more to hide.seeing as its been on news websites all over the country. Im not phishing for info or try to point the finger at someone else. Im a big boy, i did the crime ill do the time. Once the.drug classes start and i complete the community.sevice you.will.see.it.will.be wiped.off.my.record..........just not tbe internet unfortunately.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
mmm you may not get time.... Prisons are so full out here, they wouldn't lock you up for that.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Guess we are neighbors and no hook ups??? Lol Watertown I recAll isn't good place to leave door open no? Drive through there all the time

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I never stated the case was officially closed. In the state of ct first time non.violent offenders are given AR or. accellerated rehabilitation. Obv if i.screw up while out on bond i am screwed. It was a big thing.to.have happen in a small.town where everyone knows your namei I came.here being amember here for a few years and seeing the slandering article run in the paper i felt the need and obligation as a member to clarify the truth about what really went down that night. As for being stupid or dumb.......in a way i am i got caught. Feel free to look up my case on ctjudicial.gov. All my personal info is already out there so how doe that make me look dumb i obviosly have nothing more to hide.seeing as its been on news websites all over the country. Im not phishing for info or try to point the finger at someone else. Im a big boy, i did the crime ill do the time. Once the.drug classes start and i complete the community.sevice you.will.see.it.will.be wiped.off.my.record..........just not tbe internet unfortunately.
Bro I applaud you for sharing I think more than clearing yourself up here , it provides an education for all of us

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Bro I applaud you for sharing I think more than clearing yourself up here , it provides an education for all of us

I gotta agree with you on this ketsugo. And I'm glad things turned out how they did for him. Could have been a lot worse

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011

Why don't you save some one else the work and post your papers ? I mean, if that's all you got what's the harm? Just edit out your personals

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic