Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Water retention help

Justsaber

Justsaber

Oct 4, 2019
Man I just force my self to eat it at this point some times I will do chicken instead but other then that it stays the same. My goal is just some more mass and cutting fat I am at 18% bf I am hoping to get that down to around 13% and get my weight to 195 lb from 184.

Justsaber

Justsaber

Oct 4, 2019
Man I just force my self to eat it at this point some times I will do chicken instead but other then that it stays the same. My goal is just some more mass and cutting fat I am at 18% bf I am hoping to get that down to around 13% and get my weight to 195 lb from 184.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018

I can only speak for myself.

No chance I can gain 11 pounds and drop 5% body fat on a single cycle.

A more realistic “recomp” goal for an average guy like me would be to maintain my body weight while reducing body fat. Even that is challenging.

Just don’t feel like you’ve failed if you don’t hit that goal but you’ve still made good progress.

Justsaber

Justsaber

Oct 4, 2019
No I won’t let my self feel like I failed I will
Just keep pushing for it until I get there that is just my goal right now.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Personally, I would pick one or the other, cut or bulk. You need a surplus of cals to grow muscle and deficit of cals to lose fat. They are really quite opposite and hard to achieve the goal of both. I know guys that do it but have years of diet experience and use more PEDs/HGH. I don't want you to lose out on the cycle when you may get more benefit out of one or the other.

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
I agree with @HDH . Either cut or bulk. I'd choose to cut if it was me at 185lb and 18%bf. If you only lose 5% bf during this cycle, it will still put you around 175lb at 12%bf. Believe me, you'll look 'bigger' and better at the 175 than you do at your current 185. Perception is what matters.

I asked earlier to break down, your diet, but have you broken it down to cal intake and macros?

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I thought its normal process when you use anabolic steroids in 95% cases...
You are correct, there are a few non aromatising steroids which means they won't convert to estrogen which in turn will cause water gain. Unfortunately, it has to be delt with as it can cause gyno (bitch tits).

A lot of guys prefer the drier look which I believe is the case here.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic