Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Water retention help

Justsaber

Justsaber

Oct 4, 2019
So I am having a problem with water retention I am on a good diet and doing a pretty mild cycle 25 anadrol 300test but I am having an issue with the water retention is there anything I can do or take to help me dry out and get rid of some it? Any advice would be greatly appreciated thank you.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
So I am having a problem with water retention I am on a good diet and doing a pretty mild cycle 25 anadrol 300test but I am having an issue with the water retention is there anything I can do or take to help me dry out and get rid of some it? Any advice would be greatly appreciated thank you.

Drink a lot of water to decrease water retention. Sounds counter intuitive, but that’s the way to shed the water weight.

You’re going to retain water on drol. When you’re off it’ll go away.

What’s bothering you about it?

Justsaber

Justsaber

Oct 4, 2019
Honestly just in my own head I feel like I look bloated. It’s my first time on anadrol and thanks I will try and increase the water and see how that goes.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Honestly just in my own head I feel like I look bloated. It’s my first time on anadrol and thanks I will try and increase the water and see how that goes.

Dbol and drol will both bloat you up. That’s part of what can make you stronger.

Just go with it.

Or decide not to use those two compounds.

Gallon of water a day may help you look and feel better. Always a good idea to stay well hydrated anyway. Especially on harsh orals.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Drink a lot of water to decrease water retention. Sounds counter intuitive, but that’s the way to shed the water weight.

As much as i hate to agree with Jin, this is spot on...If u don't drink enough water your "pumps" will try to hold water to keep u hydrated...I don't know if u necessarily need a gallon every day, but u did need to stay hydrated...Again, this will stop u're body from trying to hold water...

J/K Jin!....I love you!!!!...

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Along with increasing the water, you might add 500–1,500 milligrams of dandelion root extract to the mix. Dandelion is a pretty good natural way to fight water retention.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Dbol and drol will both bloat you up. That’s part of what can make you stronger.

Just go with it.

Or decide not to use those two compounds.

Gallon of water a day may help you look and feel better. Always a good idea to stay well hydrated anyway. Especially on harsh orals.
Diet dependent, I don't retain water on Drol or Dbol. I cut just fine on either without bloat. There are a lot of fellas that do.

Water is definitely the natural ticket. It will keep the poo poo flowin' too. I shoot for a gal a day, much less won't keep me regular.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Honestly man, I'm not sure you are doing enough to warrant bloat like you are describing. 25mg of drol and 300mg of test is a really lite cycle.

What are your past cycles? Are you taking dex or asin? Any tenderness in the nips? You could also have your levels checked at a LabCorp or Quest Diagnostics if they are local in your area.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Thinking the same thing. If your prone to estro, in my experience at the doses your on, try 10mg nolva day and if that doesn't work bump it to 20. If that doesn't work then id stop the nolva as it aint helping. When ever I do any dose of test or especially drol / bol I use nolva or I bloat right up. Gallon of h20 day is something you do no matter what, right? And, aromasin / dex don't work on drol, only nolva does.

Honestly man, I'm not sure you are doing enough to warrant bloat like you are describing. 25mg of drol and 300mg of test is a really lite cycle.

What are your past cycles? Are you taking dex or asin? Any tenderness in the nips? You could also have your levels checked at a LabCorp or Quest Diagnostics if they are local in your area.

Last edited:
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Thinking the same thing. If your prone to estro, in my experience at the doses your on, try 10mg nolva day and if that doesn't work bump it to 20. If that doesn't work then id stop the nolva as it aint helping. When ever I do any dose of test or especially drol / bol I use nolva or I bloat right up. Gallon of h20 day is something you do no matter what, right? And, serms don't work on drol, only nolva does.

Honestly bub, I don't think this bloat is coming from such a minimal dose of drol. Nolva doesn't always work with drol either, I've seen it too many times over the years. I have and have seen others use caber for drol but it was for gyno. All nolva does is block the receptors so you don't get gyno. It still allows a bump in etrogen for water retention.

Last time I looked on line, for every site that said Nolva, another site said Adex/Asin.

Yes on the water. It will also flush the toxins out of your body, we have toxins just from the aas use. The chems to make it for example. The less toxins, the healthier we are and the better we feel and grow. I good multi vitamin is at the top of the list as well.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic