Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Was lost, but now I'm found....

norm

norm

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2023
Hi all. I am norm. 'Been norm since the Varix days so yes I'm old, um, a masters class.
Was pretty active during the Varix days but life went on and i just kind of checked in over the years. When Ian dropped Varix, Badham took us in. He was an inspirational guy. After his passing, Basskiller housed us at WCBB. That was until late last year. Not sure what happened. I lost all my contacts and folks I knew. Then, somehow I found TID. Lots of familiar names, just older Ha!

Going to try and be more board active. Been consistently lifting over all the years---just keeps getting harder. Had total shoulder replacement in January. Mine has been a great experience. I'll write a detailed post about that soon as I'm sure many have such issues.

Glad I found this place.

Pig Vomit

Pig Vomit

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2022
Oh, shit! norm? As in the norm I knew but haven't spoken to in years? Good to see you, brother! It would be nice to get together sometime. If you're a different norm, welcome anyway! Solid dude.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Welcome, Norm. Plenty of WCBB folks here, and plenty of discussions about:

1) injuries
2) surgeries
3) bygone boards
4) adapting to this aging shit

I'm definitely a candidate for shoulder replacement but have been dragging my feet on that. Damn well hope you get active here, and glad you found this place too.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Norm is the man! Good seeing ya brother A lot if the GF and WCBB crew have migrated over to here.

Guys, norm was the one who set-up the pgp encryption for posting decades ago

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Welcome aboard! Pls do tell about about the shoulder replacement recovery, im due for one

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Hi all. I am norm. 'Been norm since the Varix days so yes I'm old, um, a masters class.
Was pretty active during the Varix days but life went on and i just kind of checked in over the years. When Ian dropped Varix, Badham took us in. He was an inspirational guy. After his passing, Basskiller housed us at WCBB. That was until late last year. Not sure what happened. I lost all my contacts and folks I knew. Then, somehow I found TID. Lots of familiar names, just older Ha!

Going to try and be more board active. Been consistently lifting over all the years---just keeps getting harder. Had total shoulder replacement in January. Mine has been a great experience. I'll write a detailed post about that soon as I'm sure many have such issues.

Glad I found this place.
Great to see you norm.
We are all just a bunch of LEGAL refugees now sharing old war stories and trying to push father time back down the hill.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Norm is the man! Good seeing ya brother A lot if the GF and WCBB crew have migrated over to here.

Guys, norm was the one who set-up the pgp encryption for posting decades ago
Welcome, definitely a great addition.
Bmj, the name was familiar but when you added detail it became clear.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Sorry, don't know ya but it's good to have ya around. Especially if you've been at it for a long time, you have much to add.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic