Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Was Jay Cutler Off???

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Was Jay off from last year or was Phil just that much better than last year? You decide...

Last year vs. this year:

tyjzX.jpg

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
WOW, i actually think he looks alot better this year. Phil was spot on though. you got some side by sides of Phil and kai from last year?

A

afton

Sep 19, 2011
Have to agree now I see the comparison. Much harder. Tan is way better too.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
looks better this year for sure but still I believe he peaked to early looking at his pics 3 days out. Thats the package he should have brought

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
He looks better this year. PLus Jay "tore" his bicep.

Phil has more depth to his physique. 3 dimensional as everyone says.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
yeah, the left bicep "tear". Look how the "tear" really upped his left peak... if you're gonna do that stuff, you roll the dice. He rolled the dice and got a bicep "tear" infection.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
yeah, the left bicep "tear". Look how the "tear" really upped his left peak... if you're gonna do that stuff, you roll the dice. He rolled the dice and got a bicep "tear" infection.

Well called TG2!

GarnetandGold

GarnetandGold

Aug 15, 2011
I don't think Jay was off, his bicep was bruised badly but functional according to the videos I seen him talking about it. I believe he made improvements from last year. Jay and Phil have completely two different physiques. Jay carries alot of muscle and a big body, whereas Phil has nice round muscle bellies and 3D look. I believe it could of went either way depending on which physique is more appealing to you. He and Phil are getting ready for the show in INDIA, according to Hany. Maybe he was using the bicep tear as a smoke screen to hide "Yes Folks, I really got brusing through site injection"......Lets see how it looks in India

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
You simply cannot award the Sandow to someone who clearly has substantial bruising from synthol site injections. The sport is already on the fringe. Having said that, I really like Jay, he seems like a total class act. Everyone says that he's well spoken, makes himself available to fans, etc. He did a good job as an ambassador for the sport over the last few years. Heath also appears to be a good spokesperson.

Jay looked good otherwise.

Right Said Fred

Right Said Fred

Sep 9, 2011
Like him or hate him, he was a graceful champion and kept the sport alive as MMA has taken over. Go to any State show and u will see a big decline in the numbers of participants compared to many years ago. He had a good run as champion and has nothing to be ashamed of. He has nothing to prove, he already has been to the top. If my memory serves me right Jay has either been 1st or 2nd in the Olympia, very few can make that statement.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Which Jay looks best? (Yes this is a trick question.)

2v2ijur.jpg

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I don't get it. Why synthol the bigger side? Doesn't make any sense. I don't buy it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic