Kiddorism
What's New?

Was in phyc ward

bgptbull81

bgptbull81

MuscleHead
Aug 26, 2010
was in phyc ward
well guys i had abad day sunday.. got into big fight with girlplus have been tryingto deal with my dad dieing and my daughters mom dieing and alotofother shit and i went nuts.. couldnttake it any more..so i ate two whole bottles ofpills and tried to kill myself... my mom found me and went to hospital..got me medically clear as i was about to die... then they admitted me to the phyc ward and have been there all week.. i just got out.. was on suicide watch for a while... guys i just coulodnt take shit no more.. it was the stupidest thing i could have ever done... i dont know what i was thinking.... but i am better now..have alot of class to go to now but i have to do what i have to do.... sorry for for this and being stupid and being away.... i am back now..

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Ohh sorry to hear that man. There should be someone you can turn to for help in these trying times. Your girl is not helping you in these matters apparently. Go to someone you trust and get some help and advice

bgptbull81

bgptbull81

MuscleHead
Aug 26, 2010
ya me and her are done.... i moved a way and i got a lot of classes i am going to starting next week...

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
ya me and her are done.... i moved a way and i got a lot of classes i am going to starting next week...

Going to school should help you take your mind off your problems...not to mention a date with Dr. Iron ;)

Is there any hope for your dad or your daughter's mom?

GodSize

GodSize

Sep 23, 2010
Sorry to hear about what you've been going through bro, hope you're doing better though!

Life can take it's toll on even the strongest. Take it day by day and you'll overcome! I noticed you mentioned having a daughter, so keep her in your thoughts when you are battling your demons and you'll win out.

Cheers bro,
We're all here for you!

Southpaw

Southpaw

Sep 23, 2010
Man that's aweful. Keep your head up my friend and remember Time heals everything!

milleniumgirl

milleniumgirl

Sep 12, 2010
I read your thread at the other board, bgptbull. I had no idea that you had been through rough times lately. I've come to a point years ago that I ended up at the hospital myself. I couldn't handle the pain anymore. Depression can be really hard on you. There are good days, there are bad days but I want you to know that I'm a good listener, so if you feel like talking, PM me any time. I'm glad your mom found you in time to save your life. Take care!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
The women sure know how to push your buttons when you have other shit going on in your head. Get that counseling done and get better bro.

Pride Fighting Fan

Pride Fighting Fan

Sep 8, 2010
Stay strong brother...life throws all kind of obsticles at us sometimes, sometimes seems like more than we can deal with. Just gotta keep striving forward. We are here for you though my friend...

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Bro we were all worried about you...Im glad you are ok now, that sounds like you were going through some serious shit; man bro if you ever need to talk you know where to find me -you have a family here on the boards.

PozzSka

PozzSka

Sep 15, 2010
Be well, man. Hope life eases up on you.

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
i went thru this myself years ago. its not something you plan out it is just at that time you want it and its the only clear way out.
your not stupid for it but you do need to have some one to lean on. but not to much cause that can drive them away.
takwe the time you need to heal and deal all the events that lead to this point.
Girls and feelings are the worst.
but we all feel the hurt.
live for you and not for others.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic