Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Warsaw police seize 6 million in Steroids - Uncle Z busted

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
So does he think he's like the Polish mafia now or some shit.....

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
euro pharmacy is the best shit ive ever used, wow!!

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
damn, I didn't know this.

that guys been around for ever.

if Alin was smart, he would have been the one to set him up.....he's that much of shit bag.

he just aint that smart.

or is he?

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
At meso, there is a guy that is supposedly Z telling people he's for real and was never busted. Said it was World Pharma that put out the fake info. The person is on Z's acct over there. Ridiculous.

Z himself wasn't busted. His operation was and many people working it for him. He didn't touch gear himself, he had others do it. Had it made cheap in China, shipped to euro locations and fulfilled from there. He had a couple different guys making his dom stuff (in the US of course) at different times.

Pretty easy setup really.

Funny though, the posts I have seen under the Uncle Z name seem to be inconsistent. Like sometimes it's not him and sometimes it is him. Almost like GH15. lol.

(RIP Nasser).

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
damn, I didn't know this.

that guys been around for ever.

if Alin was smart, he would have been the one to set him up.....he's that much of shit bag.

he just aint that smart.

or is he?

Alin is plenty smart. He goes to great lengths to crush his competition too. Like causing a shit ton of troubles in customs (thanks to his father) for another big source moving stuff from Moldova. Most of you know the source that had a couple periods of delays up to 6-7 months a little over a year ago

His latest is a campaign against Vermodje, a Moldovan mfg of AAS (and other drugs). Vermodje is decent gear (not the best, but good) and it is now outselling Balkan and Alin doesn't like that of course. Vermodje is now the #1 selling brand in Russia and Balkan isn't even #2. So Alin is having people go to boards (mainly boards he sponsors but I've seen several infiltrating steroidology) spreading various lies about Vermodje gear.

I've used some Vermodje Test and had blood drawn and tested with similar numbers that I got from my prescription Pfizer (TRT). So unless they went to shit since then it's bullshit.

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
Alin is plenty smart. He goes to great lengths to crush his competition too. Like causing a shit ton of troubles in customs (thanks to his father) for another big source moving stuff from Moldova. Most of you know the source that had a couple periods of delays up to 6-7 months a little over a year ago

His latest is a campaign against Vermodje, a Moldovan mfg of AAS (and other drugs). Vermodje is decent gear (not the best, but good) and it is now outselling Balkan and Alin doesn't like that of course. Vermodje is now the #1 selling brand in Russia and Balkan isn't even #2. So Alin is having people go to boards (mainly boards he sponsors but I've seen several infiltrating steroidology) spreading various lies about Vermodje gear.

I've used some Vermodje Test and had blood drawn and tested with similar numbers that I got from my prescription Pfizer (TRT). So unless they went to shit since then it's bullshit.

like I said, alin is a shit bag.

always has been, always will be.

amazing he hasn't gone done, with the list of enemies he maintains.

C

carolinasown

Sep 6, 2011
I dealt with Z many years ago and traded a lot of emails. That attachment I just read above, did not sound like him.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
amazing he hasn't gone done, with the list of enemies he maintains.

you apparently don't know about his daddy.

He won't go down. At least not for a long time if at all.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic