Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Warsaw police seize 6 million in Steroids - Uncle Z busted

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Just found out he is sourcing at anabolicsteriodforum.com and offering resends. One member just posted that his resend just landed.

Interesting.. Why would you even take a resend from him is beyond me. I went to his old website, its up, but no products are on there..

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
At meso, there is a guy that is supposedly Z telling people he's for real and was never busted. Said it was World Pharma that put out the fake info. The person is on Z's acct over there. Ridiculous.

(HP)

(HP)

Feb 24, 2013
Guys I have had 3-4 dealings with Z over the years. Here is my story.

First order - half shipped, half showed, 1st half got "lost in the mail" and took 4 months, the 2nd never showed, and he only
was willing to resend if I pay for HALF of the 2nd half of the order.
IE: Total order (fictitious numbers used here)= $900, I received 450 after 4 months / 2nd half "disappears" - he then explains he will only send the 2nd half again
if I send him $225. Funny, the 1st part was all cheap PCT and underground orals that were plentiful, the magical 2nd package was all
my "human grade" expensive amps...

Now in this order he was very clever, all real human grade PCT stuff, and all real underground stuff. He even send me 50 dbols as a "freebe"
that I was talking about loving to order but didn't have enough cash to get them. He included a note saying they were on the house and to
enjoy. Obviously this put a huge smile on my face, until I started to think it was too good to be true. I started researching the amps because
they varied so incredably much from one another. Now I know they can vary and in some instances be different (size, fill, shape, etc) but some
just seemed stupidly different. And come to find out, my worst nightmares were confirmed - about half of the amps were complete fakes while the
other half were completely REAL. Why? I can only imagine so I felt "something" or noticed some increase in performance/weight/recovery/muscle so
I thought all was GTG meanwhile hes sitting pretty on LOTS of cash. (I sent him over $1000).

I didn't make a big deal about this at first but eventually as I got more into the game I did. I dont remember what forums it was, but I had my threads
deleted and was banned (under a different username) even though I had PICTURE PROOF - MACRO shots of amps, vials, and forums/threads/links to proof
that what he sent me was fake but no dice.

The next few dealings were through me but for friends. You may ask why at this point, well intitally I was contacted after the order was placed for unknown
reasons through good friends. Same exact sort of BS happened. Missing packs, fake shit, stuff missing (oops I forgot and now its outta stock!), etc etc.
He was still pumpin out hundreds of orders on the forums I was banned from and anytime someone said anything negative = BAN. If I could remember correctly
the policy seemed to be "PM A MOD WITH ANY PROBLEMS PRIOR TO POSTING IN PUBLIC OR BAN" - however when you would PM a mod about a problem ... God
forbid you were upset that hundreds of your hard earned money was scammed from your ass, you instantly got banned for reaching a internet yelling level of a
few CAPS LOCKED WORDS.

This again happened in the future. Z again was ****ing with a old time gym buddy of mine and I was contacted to see if I had any dealings with him. Of course at this
point I have, and Z was trying to get one over on this gym bud of mine. I e-mailed Z and he remembered me of course, and basically told me to go fvck myself so I did,
but that time I ended up making a post similar to this with all my proof once again on a public open forum and Z quickly e-mailed me and said "he bud, I ****ed up, ****ed up
BAD in the past - I have changed a lot and to make it up to you! I will send you (again fictitious #'s used here) NINE - 10ml "Z-Domestic" long estered test bottles (ent/cyp)
for free and you dont even have to make a log, just send me pics that you got them and let me know how you enjoy them and hopefully we can have a good relationship from here
on forward. Being that I felt scammed after all this time I agree'd even though I was thinking of just saying **** it in the beginning because my friend who is a TRT patient recently
lost his police officer job (ironic, I know) and could no longer afford his gear from the doc and he just got married and was finally having a normal sex like - so I felt bad since he's helped
me out with "life issues" I guess you can call them in the past so it was my time to step up to the plate. I told him the low-down and he knew the risks associated with using stuff from
Z but felt it was worth it. Anyway the max he went with it was 250mg/week to cruise either off cycle or inbetween so in honesty he has no feedback on the gear that was sent to me.

This is just my history with Z, thank you for reading

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Uncle z is a known scammer and has been for years....

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
I used Z for quite a while. Never had a problem. I thought the replicas were kinds odd bone I know the story behind. Anyway, those days are over!

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
Uncle Z just told me he's going to cripple me himself. International intrigue. We're working the logistics out.

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
I was over there speaking the truth. Z(or whomever) has sent his crew over there saying how wonderful things are and how Z is good to go. I got into it a bit with a couple of them.....then the BOSS came over.

I tried to post a screenshot. I did, it's just too small to see. I'm gonna try again.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    11.2 KB · Views: 264
Last edited:
graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I was over there speaking the truth. Z(or whomever) has sent his crew over there saying how wonderful things are and how Z is good to go. I got into it a bit with a couple of them.....then the BOSS came over.

I tried to post a screenshot. I did, it's just too small to see. I'm gonna try again.

Are you shivering in your boots yet? What a tool bag, who threatens that kinda crap over the internet besides some skinny lil twerp with pimples on his ass?

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
Are you shivering in your boots yet? What a tool bag, who threatens that kinda crap over the internet besides some skinny lil twerp with pimples on his ass?

Hey G man...to be fair, I got on one of his guys. I've been known to lose my temper on line. However, I didn't threaten Z. Every time he or his shills post I just remind them of what Z has done in the past. How the boards he's on protect him cuz of cash etc.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic