Rolanalon
What's New?

Warsaw police seize 6 million in Steroids - Uncle Z busted

guss

guss

MuscleHead
Aug 11, 2010
Uncle-Z.jpg

Several hundred thousand anabolics worth about 6 million zlotys border guards in the house in Warsaw. Was arrested two men suspected of production and trade under the name Uncle Z. One of them got into the post office.

The effect of several months of operational and mutual operations Amendment to officers of the Border Guard, in cooperation with the U.S. DEA services. Anabolics were concentrated on specific customers in the USA and Canada, but Uncle Z was always senders told PAP spokesperson Branch Unit SG Agnieszka Golias.

Tens of thousands of stamps

The information SG shows that the first packages of anabolics revealed in the spring 2011 postal terminal in Warsaw. -In the sum was around 1,5 1,000 items; each of them contained from several to several pieces pharmaceuticals. Value of such steroids ranged from 1 000 to 10 thousand zlotys. The postage stamps traffickers made about 47 thousand zlotys-said Golias.

As revealed, border guard officers, in cooperation with the Central Office investigating, detained in the previous week two 30-summer Poles-one of them is entered at a post office in Warsaw in the broadcasting consignments. In his car was more than 7,2 1 000 tablets, almost 19 thousand vials and more than 5,4 000 saszetek a total of about 47 thousand zlotys.

They found 666 thousand tablets

In the Warsaw apartment, which was place of production and storaged of anabolics produced and sold under the name Uncle Z , secured more than 666 1 000 tablets, 19,000 vials, ampoules 5,500. Their estimated value is 6 million zlotys-said Golias. She added, in the flat medicines was finished in addition the production line to dosing, packaging and metkowania products, wyciskarka to tablets, a serial numbers for punching, boxes and labels and analytical. Anabolics were dispatched abroad as different products companies such as Uncle Z.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
that's a rough translation. Who drives with 19,000 vials?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
There was rumors yesterday that this was everyone's most favorite Uncle that isn't allowed unsupervised contact with your kids...

Zeek tells me his reps were pretty busy refuting that rumor though. Anyone know?

J

johnjay06

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Reps don't know shit. They are just puppets. And most are stateside looking for freebies. Z was the only other huge source out of Poland, and I know he and O was feuding before O was popped. Maybe a little ratting?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
With such a large inventory, why was their T/A such crap all the time? LOL

I agree with the reps thing. Every time somebody gets popped their reps say all is well. It never fails. It's almost got to the point that when the reps say all is well, you know all is NOT well.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
With such a large inventory, why was their T/A such crap all the time? LOL

I agree with the reps thing. Every time somebody gets popped their reps say all is well. It never fails. It's almost got to the point that when the reps say all is well, you know all is NOT well.

They were in Poland. Would you expect fast ta?

A

Account Removed - 1

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
Reps don't know shit. They are just puppets. And most are stateside looking for freebies. Z was the only other huge source out of Poland, and I know he and O was feuding before O was popped. Maybe a little ratting?

Such truth right there.

As I said before, sucks to see a source busted but Uncle Z is not a loss to the community.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic