pbtom
What's New?

Warrant out for Shawn Rhoden for rape.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
As to why she was there. For those of you who don't compete, it's quite common for the "bigger name" coaches to make their clients meet them in a hotel room (at the show venue or nearby). The coaches do this to get a final look at you before prejudging. Not saying this is the case but that's pretty fucked up if she went there for her "check-in" with her coach (all depleted and show ready) and he raped her.

The laceration is pretty good evidence of "forced penetration". Think of how durable a vagina is and think about how it might tear. I worked in ERs for more than a decade and have seen hundreds of rape cases. MOST women don't go after broke ass IFBB guys if it's money they're after. The average professional Bowler makes more money than Rhoden.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Its costs $1000 + to test a rape kit, there are tens of thousands of rape kits sitting around collecting dust due to police departments not having the funds to test each and every kit.....That could be a reason why it has taken this long.....

Yes. Also of note, the rape kit is usually only collectable if the victim hasn't showered and presents to the ER with 24hrs of the "incident". The rape kit is collected independent of any legal action. The State SANE Nurse is activated by medical staff when their is evidence of sexual assault. The nurse collects clothing, hair, swabs of orifices for evidence. The SANE RN offers psychological counseling also gives STD protection/treatment to the victim.

The kit is collected whether charges are filed or not. Like FD said it is expensive to process and most never see the light of day. If a warrant was issued 8mos after the alleged assault, I'd say there's pretty solid evidence beyond circumstantial.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Thanks, FD, for your earlier post reminding me of what I sorta knew but forgot .... that a backlog of rape kit evidence actually being used goes a long way toward explaining why this and other cases take so long to unfold.

And thanks, Mike, for your 3 posts ..... not the first time your day job or your sideline in physique competition have helped clarify many threads on TID.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
One evening a 15 year old girl joined us, she had no experience in MA. At about 5'6, 120 lbs she was eager to learn. As part of the class on Tuesday evening The Master's wife (4 stripe brown belt) incorporated a women's self defense for anyone interested. Part of the class was rolling males vs females for a more real life situation. Having been around a while and rolling with my wife and other students (females) that knew us, I would regularly roll with females. In my experience on the mat with 15 year olds to 58 years olds (females) there is now way in hell anyone (especially some blown up BB) is going rape a female without suffering moderate to severe damage.

In case you require the above spoon fed to your sensitivities, females are not the delicate pedals of a orchid. I won't apologize for refusing to place a female on a pedestal or underestimate one physically or mentally.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
For a vagina to be lacerated it has to be with alot of force and dry force at that in a rape which would also be very damaging to the penis not to mention skin under a woman's finger nail instinctively defending herself. Unless Shawn is a complete psycho masochist that bound and imprisoned her, I can't help but consider self inflicted. "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" There's alot to be said for the Biblical references of Samson and Delilah, Joseph and Potiphar's wife, and the numerous quotes on adulteress woman leading to the steps of hell. I'm no Christian, but there's no denying these situations keep happening time after time.

If no one has seen the feminist documentary The Red Pill, it's an eye opener for what men and women are blind too.

T

TODAY

VIP Member
Apr 16, 2012
For a vagina to be lacerated it has to be with alot of force and dry force at that in a rape which would also be very damaging to the penis not to mention skin under a woman's finger nail instinctively defending herself. Unless Shawn is a complete psycho masochist that bound and imprisoned her, I can't help but consider self inflicted. "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" There's alot to be said for the Biblical references of Samson and Delilah, Joseph and Potiphar's wife, and the numerous quotes on adulteress woman leading to the steps of hell. I'm no Christian, but there's no denying these situations keep happening time after time.

If no one has seen the feminist documentary The Red Pill, it's an eye opener for what men and women are blind too.
He was also charged with 'object rape,' which implies that he used a foreign object. Could explain the lacerations...

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Ahhh didn't realize that, then maybe she got pissed because he is a sadist and was negligent with her. I still think a polygraph on the Wilkos show is the best defense.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Two things bother me......1st Shawn Rhoden is married and has a kid. Why the hell do you allowed another women to visit you alone in your hotel room? This is stupid, and shows a lack of respect for your wife and family. 2nd,.....why does a married woman agree to meet a married man alone in a hotel room. This is also stupid and shows a lack of respect for her husband. Two stupid and disrespectful acts and now we have a big problem. Sometimes adults need to use common sense. But like someone said, he is innocent until proven guilty. I did get a muscle development news letter advertising their full write up of Shawn Rhoden and his current condition for the 2019 Olympia. Guess they might cancel that. Had to train and diet in jail. $750K bail.....woof!

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Out of curiosity, does she or he have any priors?....I say she, because I'm sure somebody knows who she is...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic