Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Warrant out for Shawn Rhoden for rape.

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
I don't know man... sounds like another me too movement to me. the article says he let her leave. doesn't say the penis was inserted to the vagina.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
What uhc posts here is an update to the case from yesterday, when the warrant was issued. But the rape was October, 2018 ........ no word of this until now? I know I'm in violation of the Me Too Amendment, and "No" MEANS no, but she went up to his hotel room to be mentored?

Not arguing for his innocence, but maybe about her common sense, reminds me of Mike Tyson's rape case where the victim went up to his hotel room. My kids are both males, but I tend to think like the father of a daughter in these cases and be both sympathetic and furious about my daughter's judgement.

Reactions: CFM
R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I don't know man... sounds like another me too movement to me. the article says he let her leave. doesn't say the penis was inserted to the vagina.

Myo, she had a laceration on her vagina, and a nurse collected his dna during a "rape exam." He IS entitled to a trial before he can just be declared guilty, but isn't that enough evidence to at least justify a trial?

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
Myo, she had a laceration on her vagina, and a nurse collected his dna during a "rape exam." He IS entitled to a trial before he can just be declared guilty, but isn't that enough evidence to at least justify a trial?

sorry didn't read carefully I thought it happened recently. so the rape was in 2018 and they still found his DNA? sorry that penis/vagina comment was me just trying to be funny. so if she did go to the cops right after the rape, shouldn't we have heard about this sooner? why now suddenly?

Last edited:
CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Now we know he has one sharp dick.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Bottom line, innocent until proven guilty means nothing, he's going to have to prove his innocence, which is going to be very hard for a black man if she was a white woman. If I were him I would be calling the Steve Wilkos show, he is former law enforcement, and doing a polygraph on live television. Otherwise he is going to get raped by lawyers and the media.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
uhc's link in the OP gives us a TMZ link, but there are others if you google, all similar, all between the warrant being issued on 07/11/19 and now, but some offer (a little) more detail.

NO explanations for the 8-9 month delay between the alleged rape and the very recent warrant.
She explains "he let her go" by telling him she had a friend waiting downstairs who would begin wondering if she didn't return soon. The rape kit exam was done asap after she was freed, not anytime more recently.

Maybe this began consensual, things got too rough during, she employed "no," or "stop," at a point where even a reasonably considerate man has trouble complying, and she got angry?

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Its costs $1000 + to test a rape kit, there are tens of thousands of rape kits sitting around collecting dust due to police departments not having the funds to test each and every kit.....That could be a reason why it has taken this long.....

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Its costs $1000 + to test a rape kit, there are tens of thousands of rape kits sitting around collecting dust due to police departments not having the funds to test each and every kit.....That could be a reason why it has taken this long.....

Did not know that.

I have a friend who was allegedly the assailant in a rape case and it turned out the "victim" cried rape when he wouldn't leave his wife. They had been seeing each other for months so of course the case was thrown out but now he's dealing with the repercussions of this and it's hit his career hard as he's a well known MMA/ BJJ grappler.

This is a serious thing and it'll stick with them no matter if their found innocent.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic