Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Warrant out for Shawn Rhoden for rape.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
For a vagina to be lacerated it has to be with alot of force and dry force at that in a rape which would also be very damaging to the penis not to mention skin under a woman's finger nail instinctively defending herself. Unless Shawn is a complete psycho masochist that bound and imprisoned her, I can't help but consider self inflicted. "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" There's alot to be said for the Biblical references of Samson and Delilah, Joseph and Potiphar's wife, and the numerous quotes on adulteress woman leading to the steps of hell. I'm no Christian, but there's no denying these situations keep happening time after time.

Yes indeed...There are quite a few examples of women in the bible being extremely evil...Jezebel and Queen Athaliah (Reigned in Juda for about 6 years after killing off ALL of the rightful heirs) come to mind to name a couple...Also, I have encountered numerous females within my own family whom are quiet the treacherous at heart!...

If no one has seen the feminist documentary The Red Pill, it's an eye opener for what men and women are blind too.

Can I find this online?....

Last edited:
V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Yes, it was free on YouTube, now they charge for it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic