Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh

Warning: Stupid Workout

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
So today was my overhead day. Did some mobility work, wall angles, DB shoulder stuff... warmed up and did my 3 working sets for my Press. Afterwards I was talking to my trainer (some of you know Mammoth) I was prior SpecOps and every once in awhile he prepares guys going into the military that want to tryout for one of the special forces units and he will bounce their workouts off me just to make sure they make sense for his client's needs. Well he came up with this ridiculous test and had me do it today and after my Press workout. You basically rotate pull-ups, push-ups, chins, dips. You do each exercise until failure and then move on to the next one. You keep doing this until you reach 500 total reps or an hour. His best client did it in something like 27 minutes. It's a lot harder than it sounds there is a bit of strategy to how much time you rest between movements but I certainly didn't nail it on this first time through. I don't do well at other people beating me so I have a feeling I'll be working on this until I can beat this 18yr old kid and his 27 minute record. I think Mammoth just wants me to do it so he can tell his clients that some 40yr old dude smoked them.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
That sounds painful... Work out the timing and get to it. Can't wait to hear the result

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Seems like a skinny little kid who could do a shitload of pushups would have a huge advantage over some big dinosaur ****er like you, lol.

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
Seems like a skinny little kid who could do a shitload of pushups would have a huge advantage over some big dinosaur ****er like you, lol.

LOL no shit.... Not going to stop me from kicking his ass though

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic