Rolanalon
What's New?

Wanting to sponsor female in Tampa area

PitbullNS

PitbullNS

MuscleHead
Aug 27, 2011
Hello all,

We are looking to start sponsoring a female athlete in the Tampa or surrounding area. If you are interested or know anyone that is interested they can contact us here or [email protected]

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
What kind of Female are we talking? I know some strongwoman gals in that area I can get ahold of.

PitbullNS

PitbullNS

MuscleHead
Aug 27, 2011
Currently we are looking for fitness and MMA

PitbullNS

PitbullNS

MuscleHead
Aug 27, 2011
What about figure in NC!?! :-h

That would work....but we need local. Coty is up in IN and its hard at times to get the photo shoots and things with the distance. But if you move to Tampa then we can work it out.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Does KBD on PCT count, lol

Nice offer btw Pitbull

Miss Q

Miss Q

TID Lady Member
Aug 13, 2011
Yes, I agree nice offer! Sponsership is always an awesome opportunity for someone :)

PitbullNS

PitbullNS

MuscleHead
Aug 27, 2011
Thanks we are up and coming so we are hoping to help someone else who is trying to make it just like we are.

R

Racheal

TID Lady Member
Aug 14, 2011
Hey I have a friend who lives in the Texas area and she has some friends in the Florida area (not sure exactly where yet) but I sent her a message on Facebook to see if she knew anyone interested in a sponsor for figure...will get back to you when I hear something.

PitbullNS

PitbullNS

MuscleHead
Aug 27, 2011
Hey I have a friend who lives in the Texas area and she has some friends in the Florida area (not sure exactly where yet) but I sent her a message on Facebook to see if she knew anyone interested in a sponsor for figure...will get back to you when I hear something.

Thank you for that. We are looking for someone very close to AMATEUR level because we want to help build their name and support them through whatever path they are taking.

R

Racheal

TID Lady Member
Aug 14, 2011
Ok as soon as I get details I will hit you up!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic