Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Wanting to learn

M

mercuryR

Dec 16, 2010
Well ive been into lifting weights for a good few years and think im pretty sufficient at keeping my weight in check. My issue is when I try and really bulk up I seem to put more weight on in fat than I do in muscle.

Anyways I know this isn't the section for it and will look around for the right part but wanted to say hi to all and hope to get to know a few of the experts around here.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Welcome to TID !

PLENTY of good knowledge to be found.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
welcome and you are in good hands here. make yourself at home and the only stupid question is one thats not asked. ask away brotha!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Hi and welcome to TID. Ask as many questions as you like.

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
I would start by posting our stats and eating plan as it currently stands. Then we can discuss training techniques. Are you using AAS during these bulks? If so, post a sample cycle.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Well ive been into lifting weights for a good few years and think im pretty sufficient at keeping my weight in check. My issue is when I try and really bulk up I seem to put more weight on in fat than I do in muscle.

Anyways I know this isn't the section for it and will look around for the right part but wanted to say hi to all and hope to get to know a few of the experts around here.

i like u allready...coming with a open mind and ready to learn....Thats what it all about....Everyone on this board should come and learn.......i want to learn myself.we learn from each other and by self experiance......self experiance is the only thing really proven to work...U can read all the text books and muscle mags u want....all u gain from that is a mental picture...thats about it.but to learn from peoples mistakes and high points is the way to go...we have alot of people here with experiance and u will see by pictures of them that they are on the right path..but ensure yourself....no one knows it all....thats why we have these boards open for people like us to learn.....welcome.......im very sure u will find the answers u need to help you figure out what u need to know...deadweight

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Welcome to TID, and don't be afraid to ask questions as we don't flame people as it isn't the way we do things here. There's a lot of great people here

Getraw

Getraw

VIP Member
Feb 6, 2011
Very glad to have you here. Welcome to TID. You have the right attitude, and ask any questions you like. I try to learn something new everyday from the boards, and its easy to do. There is a pool of knowledge here, dive on in.

GR

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010

Welcome bro, a lot of knowledgeable people here for sure.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic