Members
Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

want to start a social platform

TazzBrah

TazzBrah

Aug 30, 2023
looking to start posting to a social media on my daily life as a gym enthusiast and create an online community through content creation. i was thinking maybe youtube or tiktak coz all the peeps r on there now, what does the peanut gallery think?

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
looking to start posting to a social media on my daily life as a gym enthusiast and create an online community through content creation. i was thinking maybe youtube or tiktak coz all the peeps r on there now, what does the peanut gallery think?
I guess the lack of responses gives you the answer. If I could push a button and every social media influencer, vlogger, grifter, no no let me rephrase this. If by me pushing a button everybody who uses social media more than twice a day just fucking disappears like it's the rapture, I would do it. I would keep pushing that button until I broke it.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
He only had enough intensity and passion for a five-post lifespan. Pretty sure it was someone's alt screwing around anyway (like from a certain other forum).

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
He only had enough intensity and passion for a five-post lifespan. Pretty sure it was someone's alt screwing around anyway (like from a certain other forum).
I wish I had his energy. His most observed emotion is his passion for intensity, which I hope serves him well.

TazzBrah

TazzBrah

Aug 30, 2023
I was cooking my guy >:)

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Just pick one and start posting. Remember you are a very small fish in a big pond, so you have to do something that makes you stand out or no one is going to follow you.

Fedora7

Fedora7

Jul 6, 2023
I believe if your content is different, informative and you are able to engage people to wait for your next post and suggestions, you will be a gem in the future. If you are willing to start it, go for it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic