Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Want to Lose weight? STOP EATNIG THESE FOODS NOW!

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
would be curious to get more info on why diet sodas and artifiical sweeteners such as splenda are a problem. diet dr. pepper is a life saver for me, both for the caffeine and for the fizziness that I seem to crave. my wife drinks unsweetened soda water, so I know I could do that, but I've always figured that if diet soda is my biggest vice, then I'm doing OK.

I also put the sweeteners (mio) into my water to help me drink more water. I love the stuff (especially a mix of tea and lemonade to make an arnold palmer), and I'm hoping that it's OK.

I know some foods are not optimal, but that isn't the same as it's bad for me. When trying to live a long term lifestyle, I simply can't live my life weight my skinless chicken on a scale and eating that with 3 oz. of brown rice, 8x a day. That's what I'm willing to do precontest, but I can't live like that. To those who can, more power to you. It must be nice to sport 8-pack abs year round.

R

Rai080

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
More like splurging.

That ass lied to me!! He said 2x a day wasn't that much. I knew it!! He also told me it wasn't ghey because we never kissed with our eyes closed.... I be heard that one before!!

Seira_1337

Seira_1337

TID Lady Member
Jul 15, 2014
In my experience, Uber restricted diets only lead to binging and crashes. Keeping weight off long term means making sustainable lifestyle changes. If you are prepping for competition, that's different. But, Even an elite athlete needs to have an off season.

D

dragevo

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
Artificial sweeteners absolutely will not make you fat. Following a strict diet is very hard to do and I agree its not meant to last forever. But if you want something bad enough, then do it. Food will be there later

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic