pbtom
What's New?

Wanna do Primo next

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
I am in off season competition for bodybuilding (officially, due to all the shows being cancelled and rescheduled and cancelled again lol). Been researching Primo for quite awhile but have just never tried. So i'm doing my research a bit harder as I want to try this compound.
I might start it in July and then thinking of running a quick 4 week cycle. Then evaluate whether to continue for another 2-4 weeks or not. Have read some do 4 weeks on/4 weeks off then back on and off, etc. Using 4 week cycles. I figured I could just evaluate as i go along.

Problem is that i have been on anavar for a bit. I know i could run both, but I really wanna do just Primo so i know what it is doing to my body and eliminate all other compounds. Then later i can always mix the compounds.
So maybe i'll stop the var.....let my receptors get clean and then start Primo.

Will report back findings, dosage plan and then run a log in a separate thread. Just posting here to get input, comments from peanut gallery and experiences.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Hard to find the real stuff - but pricey either way.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
My wife runs 20mg/wk as HRT. At female friendly doses (10-50mg/wk) it’s affordable for most. After using it in cycles for 3-4years, we decided to try it as HRT when she had too many sides on Testosterone Cyp.

Not sure why but the Primo was gentler on her voice, clit and chin hairs at comparable doses.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
My wife runs 20mg/wk as HRT. At female friendly doses (10-50mg/wk) it’s affordable for most. After using it in cycles for 3-4years, we decided to try it as HRT when she had too many sides on Testosterone Cyp.

Not sure why but the Primo was gentler on her voice, clit and chin hairs at comparable doses.

Oh interesting she switched to Primo due to sides from test cyp, totally get it. I'm on TRT currently with Test Cyp, have a script from doctor and all that. Actually pulling bloods this evening. I am low in all hormones, but chose to only treat the low test at this time....as we monitor the progress.
I can totally see switching from test cyp to another due to the sides from test.

Very interesting to ponder. But then i would have to go off doc monitor and monitor myself and all that.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Reasoning for wanting to take Primo?

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I am in off season competition for bodybuilding (officially, due to all the shows being cancelled and rescheduled and cancelled again lol). Been researching Primo for quite awhile but have just never tried. So i'm doing my research a bit harder as I want to try this compound.
I might start it in July and then thinking of running a quick 4 week cycle. Then evaluate whether to continue for another 2-4 weeks or not. Have read some do 4 weeks on/4 weeks off then back on and off, etc. Using 4 week cycles. I figured I could just evaluate as i go along.

Problem is that i have been on anavar for a bit. I know i could run both, but I really wanna do just Primo so i know what it is doing to my body and eliminate all other compounds. Then later i can always mix the compounds.

Will report back findings, dosage plan and then run a log in a separate thread. Just posting here to get input, comments from peanut gallery and experiences.
I agree with Mike, the amount you use won't break the bank. I know as a female you don't have a lot of options as far as "safer" compounds.

Hell, I would give it a go. It's pretty safe for you and a good stack once you feel the Primo out. There's some good stuff around.

DobieQueen

DobieQueen

TID Lady Member
Dec 12, 2013

Female primo cycle isn't expensive. We use such little amounts that one 1ml ampule will last us 2 weeks at 50mg/wk or 4 weeks at 25mg/wk... if you get it in 10ml vial of Primo Enanthate then you have yourself a run of at least 20-40weeks in one vial if dosed at 100mg/ml. So it's cheap for us ladies.

I LOVE primo but unless you're using primo ace then I wouldn't waste time with 4 weeks on/4 weeks off... think of your worst mood swings right before you had your periods when you were younger... now multiply that by 100. There's no point and waste to do this kind of cycle on primo E and get your hormones more out of whack then scramble to get them leveled off then screw them up again. Even Primo Ace I wouldn't run for that split but straight 8-10 weeks at a time.

Primo E is best run in longer cycles. I don't recommend less than 8 weeks, actually even 12 weeks minimum as it takes a while for it to build up and see/feel the effects of it in your body. It is a compound known for its "feel good" quality. You don't quite "see" the primo till at least 6-8weeks in so doing your cycle less than that is a waste IMO. I run long cycles of Primo, the shortest is 16 weeks. If I run with var, then I typically start both together.
For you, since you don't know how primo will react in your body, I'd run it alone so you know what it's doing and if any undesirable sides come, you can stop or reduce the dose. Dosing as I said is between 25mg-50mg a week split into 2 pins... so I usually do Sunday and Wednesday. It has a long half life so you could take once a week but I find it works better and more stable at twice a week. No need to doing it more often.

Hope that answered your questions.

DobieQueen

DobieQueen

TID Lady Member
Dec 12, 2013
@DobieQueen Thank you so much for your input and experience.
Anytime, you're welcome.

Another suggestion I could throw out there if you're wanting shorter cycles but dry compound would be running Masterone Propionate. Mast P is great for women, it was designed to use in women and it's fast acting too. It is a dry compound and women can get away with injecting it only once every 3 days. A run with Mast could be as quick as 6 weeks.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic